RIP Comrade - Edward Poindexter, a former Black Panther who spent more than half a century in prison has died.

daTiger

Support BGOL
Registered
WTF??? ain't no honor in dying. Dead is dead... aint' no honor in dying before you lived out all of your days.....your bullshit comment is something people living says. GTFOH with that bullshit!

Got damn. You miserable niggas are the worst. Most understand what my post meant in the context of the thread. I honor this man for the shit he went through for the cause.

Stop bitching and go do some pushups. Or better yet, go be a bitch somewhere else.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Got damn. You miserable niggas are the worst. Most understand what my post meant in the context of the thread. I honor this man for the shit he went through for the cause.

Stop bitching and go do some pushups. Or better yet, go be a bitch somewhere else.
hmmmm what content? what cause? he ain't the first or the last innocent black person to die in the white man's jail but you choose to honor this one dude? Just asking. I mean.. if you went down to your local state jail, you'd find similar cases but why this dude? It feels like you're just posting shit for the sake of posting shit bruh.