rick ross Artist Maybach Dice Is A Snitch? OX Shows Paperwork

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
lets see if he does what ti did with alphamega:rolleyes:

officer ricky Artist Young Dice AKA Maybach Dice Is A Snitch? OX Shows Paperwork Saying He Is!
[FLASH]http://www.forbezdvd.com/player.swf?id=11709[/FLASH]"
reno911.jpg

Last edited:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
these niggas here wont care :dunno: it's funny they threw alphamega under the bus but they make excuses for rick ross, and if this nigga is nice they'll make excuses for him too. being a stand up individual doesn't matter any more

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
these niggas here wont care :dunno: it's funny they threw alphamega under the bus but they make excuses for rick ross, and if this nigga is nice they'll make excuses for him too. being a stand up individual doesn't matter any more

Rick Ross wasn't a snitch, he was a C.O., not the same thing. Ross didn't commit a crime, get caught, and rat out his partners.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Rick Ross wasn't a snitch, he was a C.O., not the same thing. Ross didn't commit a crime, get caught, and rat out his partners.

so it's cool to be police and lie about it but not cool to work with the police? let's keep in mind we could both careless about what these dudes do in their free time, but where's the logic in that? admittedly, I could be missing something so put me on

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
so it's cool to be police and lie about it but not cool to work with the police? let's keep in mind we could both careless about what these dudes do in their free time, but where's the logic in that? admittedly, I could be missing something so put me on

See, as far as I'm concerned, Ross had a job, and got a deal and realized that his old job wasn't cool for his type of rapper. He did lie about it at first, but then finally admitted it. Although both are bad, I could easily give Ross a pass for trying to hide his past, but a snitch, hell nawl. You're right, neither one of us cares, but that's just the difference to me. If this is true, and Ross continues to work with him, then to me, that would say a lot about him.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
See, as far as I'm concerned, Ross had a job, and got a deal and realized that his old job wasn't cool for his type of rapper. He did lie about it at first, but then finally admitted it. Although both are bad, I could easily give Ross a pass for trying to hide his past, but a snitch, hell nawl. You're right, neither one of us cares, but that's just the difference to me. If this is true, and Ross continues to work with him, then to me, that would say a lot about him.

I can dig that, my only question is what do you mean by it'd say alot about ross? talent is talent, IMO alphamega was garbage so :dunno: who cares that he snitched? Ross, I fucks wit the boy because dude is nice... but judging by his boy gunplay I'd assume he has the same achilles heel as jigga and just has no fucking luck or ear for talent

LEE STONE

Support BGOL
Registered
I cant judge the next man,but if you in this street game you cant rat.Ive been in the game before the movie Colors came out.So get up on my music bGOL..........

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
you have to receive a beat down to join a gang. i guess to join maybach music records you have to snitch on somebody to join:smh:[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
not even trying to joke - but you can almost tell the dudes on these boards who grew up in the burbs.

anytime you see cats who sell dope, everybody knows they sell dope, and they ride rims and are flashy with it.

they are usually snitching. they are small time in the grand scheme of things so they use these dudes to try and get to the big fish...

so when these little dirty hood niggas that slang dope get lucky and catch a record deal - yeah...they've probably cooperated w/the police at some point. just the cycle of how things work.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

I agree.Rick Ross is a contradiction but IMO its alot worse to actually be in that lifestyle then sell out others to not pay the consequences.The only exception I'd have to that is if someone ratted on an enemy.Even though that is wrong in the streets,I'd definitely do that.