puerto rico

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
El yunque rain forest is a must see. The island is beautiful, with nice beaches, good food so far, and women everywhere.

:dance: already planning my next trip here, gonna zip line and check out the bioluminescent bay.

got to book that bay well in advance....fun shit..be ready to paddle that kayak for about an hour and a half..

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
where do yall recommend staying, in old san juan or cornado :confused: also other than the bacardi factory what's some fun things to do, I read ashford is like collins ave so I gotta try that. :yes:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
I seriously hope you re not trying to pull chicks. Save your money and hit Soshua.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where do yall recommend staying, in old san juan or cornado :confused: also other than the bacardi factory what's some fun things to do, I read ashford is like collins ave so I gotta try that. :yes:
When I went back in Feb, we stayed in Santure which is just south or Cornado. It's a little hood but a mixture of old folks that are quiet during the day and young folks that have little pockets of clubs that they go to at night. It's about 10-15min away from Old San Juan. Getting on the tram around Old San Juan takes you buy a lot of the tourist stuff so it made it easy to get around.

Ashford Ave is where all the big hotels are located leading up to Old San Juan. It definitely has a lot to offer.

La Mina falls in El Yunque rain forest was beautiful and worth the long scary walk in the mountain to get to it.

Get breakfast at Pinky's at least once while you're there.

Rent a car cause cabs are worse than letting your girl stay the night with Darren Sharper.