Puerto Plata, DR

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I personally prefer Puerto Plata if you're on that side of the island, Sosua tends to be a BGOL reunion. I prefer more locals less tricking.

I gotta squash the BGOL reunion comment...if trickin is not your thing then ya Sosua is a waste of time...but as long as someone don't mind paying then they won't have a problem focusing on the pussy instead of worrying about what other ppl do...the only ppl I hear complaining about the crowd is old white tricks...or fat niggas acting jealous over some ho's

That being said I am tired of Sosua but not cuz of the dudes...my Spanish is picking up and Sosua is too small...I'd like to branch out if I return

MrBee

Fat broads need NOT apply
Registered
Aiight fam, I know yall gonna think I’m crazy, but I’m gonna be booking a vacation for the wife and I, Yeah I said it Wife..lol, and we wanna change up from JA and hit DR, any advice of places to stay and visit. Keep in mind that my wife is by no means uptight (ie. We go to strip clubs and have been to Hedo together:D) so please include them. We wanna do a cigar tour and massages, please put us near the clubs and a Nice nice nice beach…oh yeah…food!

P.S. I’m thinking May or June, when is the best weather…we love the water, so it needs to be nice and warm when we go.

Thanks in advance!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
There was one dude on another board who told his wife he was going out then would go fuck putas then go back to the hotel w/ his wife :lol::smh::smh:

Aiight fam, I know yall gonna think I’m crazy, but I’m gonna be booking a vacation for the wife and I, Yeah I said it Wife..lol, and we wanna change up from JA and hit DR, any advice of places to stay and visit. Keep in mind that my wife is by no means uptight (ie. We go to strip clubs and have been to Hedo together:D) so please include them. We wanna do a cigar tour and massages, please put us near the clubs and a Nice nice nice beach…oh yeah…food!

P.S. I’m thinking May or June, when is the best weather…we love the water, so it needs to be nice and warm when we go.

Thanks in advance!