Published Book Number 24

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
(One of the hardest things to do when writing a book is the editing. This is my FIRST published book, but there are three versions of this because of all the damn grammatical errors. I thought I had a good editor but it was just some people I knew that were cool with me, that was just doing it for free and it SHOWED! Because I love this book so much I had to put it out AGAIN. This time I have found an editor that's a BULL DOG. She hooked me up and I had to redo the cover of the book to make sure that I was doing this book it's justice. This is a VERY good book based on the Tulsa, Oklahoma race massacre.)

If you like to read about CACs meeting their demise. Then this is the book for you lol

SUMMARY:

In 1921, African-Americans were met with deadly violence and were forced to leave their homes during the Tulsa, Oklahoma massacre. Maddox Dublin, the only brave African-American soul who resolved to stay, vowed to devote his life to raising his son and continuing his family's legacy in a town that suffered one of the greatest acts of racial violence in American history. Nineteen years later, Maddox has befriended the same people who caused the massacre and has been labeled a traitor by his own kind, including his son, James. Living with forgiveness in his heart, Maddox tries to cope with the past and move forward, but what will he do when the massacre starts again?

LINK
815a6AmEnSL._SL1499_.jpg

Thanks for the support!