Progressive vs Conservative

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Many of you don't know what a Progressive is, they adopt behavior before it eventually becomes mainstream. In the business world a progressive is a highly desirable trait. They planning and preparing for the future before it happens. Similar to E-commerce in the 1990's, A conservative would be focused on retail store locations and have little to do with E-commerce.

This scene could not be played in the South, the show was canceled subsequently.

181128-platos-stepchildren-star-trek-interracial-kiss-ew-1143a.jpg

A conservative seeks to follow tradition, is unwilling/resistant to new ideas and may utilize violence since their ideas are entrenched. Lets take an example of California:

1. banning gas stove
2. self driving cars
3. computer processors
4. Personal computers
5. Smartphones
6. Climate Change
7. Renewable Energy
8 Banning Gas Cars

It is no wonder the state is generating a huge amount of GDP because the progressives are way ahead of everybody to try new things. Conversative vs Progressive is more than just political ideology.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
1. The best way to deal with conservatives is isolating your ideas that upset them with Youtube or Twitter. People are no longer channel surfing with only 10 channels.

2. Put warning labels on your message, similar to TV when they advise people about nudity or sexual content.

I am in a conservative part of the country and I try not to broadcast out my ideas. The red flags to conservatism is readily apparent. I am way ahead of everybody else when it comes to many things. There is also a racial component that can be upsetting to whites.

If you put warning labels and don't force expose your beliefs onto conservative than both groups can peacefully coexist. If they don't bother you with their nonsense/ancient ideology than I won't have any issues with them.