Paula Deen's Banana French Toast

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
HE_Sunny_Anderson_s3x4_lg.jpg

New Orleans Style French Toast- Food Network
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/kd8TNeOHW2...0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1[/FLASH]Sunny Anderson cooks up delectable New Orleans style French toast.
Show Title: Cooking for Real
Host: Sunny Anderson
Show Description: With an understanding of everyday life and that real people deserve down-to-earth delicious meals; Cooking for Real offers real food, for real life. Serving up solutions for easy to prepare, fantastic tasting menus, Sunny Anderson elevates the everyday meal by taking affordable, easy to find, easy to use ingredients and infusing them with diverse influences and a taste for rich, rewarding flavor. Sunny¿s fresh, uncomplicated approach to classic comfort foods, along with her passion for interpreting the flavors of her unique travels, brings a bright style to delectable, down-home dishes. Don¿t let the rush of the real world deny you the real food, the real techniques and the can¿t miss tastes, of - Cooking for Real.
HowdThatGet-OnMyPlate8.jpg

that looks good but you make New Orleans style with stale french bread, hence the name Lost Bread

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/ObJbGVrqn4s&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1[/FLASH]

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ah, good ol' french toast. Should be a staple of any breakfast. Da many wonderful things one could do w/french toast. Personally, I prefer da method of allowing da bread (preferably challah) to soak up da egg, heavy cream, cinnamon & nutmeg mixture for a few hours, covering it w/a brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract glaze then baking it. It's almost as if it's a custard.

Paula deen got me locked up a few years ago:smh:

Long story, I used to work at 1 of her restuarants in savannah ga, and we stole some checks. :smh:

Nigga you got yoself locked up. Fuck outta here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WARNING!-Don't watch this if you're hungry and have no food in the house!
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/A51RrmTYAT...0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1[/FLASH]Try Paula's Home Cooking recipe for rich banana French toast.
Paula Deen is an American cook, restaurateur, writer, and Emmy Award-winning television personality. Paula lives in Savannah, Georgia, where she owns The Lady & Sons restaurant and runs it with her sons, Jamie and Bobby. Paula Deen has also published four cookbooks. See Paula Deen on her Emmy Award-winning show, Paula's Home Cooking, on the Food Network.

u
bananafrenchtoastvid.jpg

HE_Sunny_Anderson_s3x4_lg.jpg

New Orleans Style French Toast- Food Network
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/kd8TNeOHW2...0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1[/FLASH]Sunny Anderson cooks up delectable New Orleans style French toast.
Show Title: Cooking for Real
Host: Sunny Anderson
Show Description: With an understanding of everyday life and that real people deserve down-to-earth delicious meals; Cooking for Real offers real food, for real life. Serving up solutions for easy to prepare, fantastic tasting menus, Sunny Anderson elevates the everyday meal by taking affordable, easy to find, easy to use ingredients and infusing them with diverse influences and a taste for rich, rewarding flavor. Sunny¿s fresh, uncomplicated approach to classic comfort foods, along with her passion for interpreting the flavors of her unique travels, brings a bright style to delectable, down-home dishes. Don¿t let the rush of the real world deny you the real food, the real techniques and the can¿t miss tastes, of - Cooking for Real.
HowdThatGet-OnMyPlate8.jpg

The Road to Diabetes is quite tasty. :lol:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Paula deen got me locked up a few years ago:smh:

Long story, I used to work at 1 of her restuarants in savannah ga, and we stole some checks. :smh:

Nigga you got yoself locked up. Fuck outta here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: long story my ass. dat story short as fuck.

classic example of, "dwight mann got his foot on my neck."

:smh::smh::smh:

let's all say it now, "paula deen got him locked up... cause ain't shit wrong with stealing checks."

DV8ed

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sometimes make peanut butter & banana french toast, and that shit is goooooood as fuck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
:yes:

Sent 7 days ago using Pre-Stamped Post Card purchased through Fulton County Jail commissary via USPS

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Uncle bubbas in Savannah got some good ass cornbread muffins and fried fish. Gotta go again whenever I make it back out to Tybee island

Sent 7 days ago using Pre-Stamped Post Card purchased through Fulton County Jail commissary via USPS