Palin Resigns

gonzo8402

Star
Registered
Do I really have to?

Keith takes Rush out of context...

How was Rush taken out of context?

Rush: "If you read RBG you'll find out it's a 9-0 decision..."

KO: "What the hell, dude? You're starting to make stuff up? The SC votes 5-4 and you decode that as 9-0?"

So, upon reading RBG, actinanass, did you also find it was a 9-0 decision? What did Rush say after KO cut the clip?

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How was Rush taken out of context?

Rush: "If you read RBG you'll find out it's a 9-0 decision..."

KO: "What the hell, dude? You're starting to make stuff up? The SC votes 5-4 and you decode that as 9-0?"

So, upon reading RBG, actinanass, did you also find it was a 9-0 decision? What did Rush say after KO cut the clip?

He was basically saying that everyone disagreed with Soto's ruling, however, to save face, they made it seemed close. It's not common to have a unanimous decision in the supreme court. That shit do not happen...

Personally, I do not care if it's a 9-0, or a 5-4 decision. As long as the supreme court got it right *in which they did*.

gonzo8402

Star
Registered
He was basically saying that everyone disagreed with Soto's ruling, however, to save face, they made it seemed close. It's not common to have a unanimous decision in the supreme court. That shit do not happen...

Personally, I do not care if it's a 9-0, or a 5-4 decision. As long as the supreme court got it right *in which they did*.

is that what you deduced from reading RBG statement? what part in particular made you feel that way?