Okay...LAST thread on sex..(yeah right..lol) But ladies WHERE do you like a man..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
to come??

Creampie (in the vagina)
On the ass
On the pussy
On the titties
On the face

personally I like it when a chick says to come on her somewhere...its a bit messy but damn is it hot..it rarely ever happens but when it does:D

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
to come??

Creampie (in the vagina)
On the ass
On the pussy
On the titties
On the face

personally I like it when a chick says to come on her somewhere...its a bit messy but damn is it hot..it rarely ever happens but when it does:D

cum on me where ever you like...its not like it can't be cleaned up. Messy can be good :yes:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I've always liked it right about my tat. For some reason I like to see it drip down to my crack.

But maybe that's me.

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
cum on me where ever you like...its not like it can't be cleaned up. Messy can be good :yes:

Co-sign. I don't care where you want to put it, back, stomach, thighs, lips, mouth, breasts, hell, cum on my hair if I'm gonna wash it the next morning. Just don't get it in my eyes :smh:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one into facials? :confused:

And cum comes out if locs just fine ladies- rinse repeat.

Capt. Cutty

Star
Registered
that's weird, b/c damn near every girl i've fucked w/ acts like a spit on her if i cum on their stomach or leg. . . .

HOWEVER, when i've come on a girls butt, i've never heard any complaints. . . maybe b/c i wore that ass out!
:D

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow..didn't expect to get so many positive answers...

personally i like it when a woman wants to see me cum...no bigger turn on than when i'm about to bust and shes looking for it with that silent perverted stare..(fellas and strippers know what that stare looks like..lol)

xcluesiv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
personally i like it when a woman wants to see me cum...no bigger turn on than when i'm about to bust and shes looking for it with that silent perverted stare..(fellas and strippers know what that stare looks like..lol)

cosign, that is a mean turn on :yes:

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
to come??

Creampie (in the vagina)
On the ass
On the pussy
On the titties
On the face

anywhere except the hair or eyes(stings!!)

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Anywhere except my mouth. But my favorite is inside of me. That is just a different sexy feeling for me. I'm not a fan of rubbers at all (I know it's not safe, that's why I'm selective)

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anywhere except my mouth. But my favorite is inside of me. That is just a different sexy feeling for me. I'm not a fan of rubbers at all (I know it's not safe, that's why I'm selective)

oh shit...(understanding you're selective and careful) you let brothas rock it raw!!!:yes:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor

I'm not a fan of condoms either. . if I am in a committed relationship I think there is nothing wrong with it.

I love for a man to come inside me. . Not sure why. I kind of like the way it feels when it drips out. And bc you can actually feel when he is coming. Without a condom I can't.

But anywhere else is fine with me too.. . just not the face.

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a fan of condoms either. . if I am in a committed relationship I think there is nothing wrong with it.

I love for a man to come inside me. . Not sure why. I kind of like the way it feels when it drips out. And bc you can actually feel when he is coming. Without a condom I can't.

I agree 100% especially when you both cum at the same time..nothing better than that!

BLK FIRE!!!

Support BGOL
Registered
My BM was a big freak(Guess that's why she my BM) Anyway, she used to get me cum anywhere on her or in her, If I choose, as long as it wasn't in her hair. Then she wouldn't wipe it off.(Now that was one hellava turn on. Seeing my cum dripping down her chest while she's on top riding me) She'd just get on top on me and ride for 2nd helping and then I would..........sorry. Got a bit caught up in the old dayz;)

SxxxyBlckBtch

Star
BGOL Investor
to come??

Creampie (in the vagina)
On the ass
On the pussy
On the titties
On the face

I love Cum anywhere on my body accept my face/mouth.. sorry ion do it.. my favorite is my ass.. in doggystyle so i can look thru my legs n se eit drippin.. oh oh or.. my tty's!!! so i can rub them together and make a string of cum from one to the other.. yeah...

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love Cum anywhere on my body accept my face/mouth.. sorry ion do it.. my favorite is my ass.. in doggystyle so i can look thru my legs n se eit drippin.. oh oh or.. my tty's!!! so i can rub them together and make a string of cum from one to the other.. yeah...

:eek: How can I get in contact with u???

Aww no face :angry: Well I'll just shoot it in another spot!
:D

:eek:Pick me!!!! :dance:

:eek:U need to send me a PM and paln a trip to TX ASAP!!!:yes::yes::D:dance::dance:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
My girl is a fr fr fr fr freak!

And I love that about her.

I didnt ask....I just did it...and she said..."Why did you do that? Now you HAVE to take a picture"

This was my Thanksgiving morning picture

When Im titty fucking her 36 Ds I just bust on her face.

She is absolutely marvelous.

Im a lucky man :D

lol...Shed leave me if I came in her hair though LMAO

That's hot!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Ok I'm really about to get my plane ticket and make an early return to see you so clear your schedule :yes:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Co-sign. I don't care where you want to put it, back, stomach, thighs, lips, mouth, breasts, hell, cum on my hair if I'm gonna wash it the next morning. Just don't get it in my eyes :smh:

:groupwave:groupwave:groupwave:groupwave:groupwave:groupwave:groupwave

:wepraise::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise: