{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (1-0) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Damn he is shorter than Steph. Welp he better find Steph's fitness/skill trainer and start working on matching his post 30 year old elite handle, and then try to match Curry's ability to run around screens for 4 quarters.

Who in the hell is going to guard at 6'1? Fuck it Giannis made all his brother's millionaires, Lebron can nepo baby the fuck out of his son :lol2:

Shit Trump has made all his ignorant kids Ivy League grads, and multi millionaires.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck is OKC wasting so much clock? They acting like this is 2 or 3 possession play.

You're only up 2 and Kyrie is still in the game.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t want to watch inside the NBgApe

I’m going to stay up an extra hour tonight to soak up all the wisdom and insight, it’s gonna be a good one.

And he’s going to be doing it until your middle aged ass starts collecting social security so get used to it.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m going to stay up an extra hour tonight to soak up all the wisdom and insight, it’s gonna be a good one.

And he’s going to be doing it until your middle aged ass starts collecting social security so get used to it.
I’m not about to watch agApe mouf and trailers for planet of the apes for another hour. That’s way too much.

He offers nothing and is more mush moufed than shaq.

Total experience is ruined

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
He only had 1 mvp year
That's right
giphy.gif

:lol: :lol: