{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here Confrence finals Pacers vs Boston (0-4)- OKC vs Dallas dear (0-3) {~}

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

uZXTus.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They are literally the only reason you have any relevancy in the last ten years. Hopefully Bron leaves this summer and you and @LordSinister can go back to deciding who you will misuse your annual 2nd overall pick in the draft on.

When Lebron retires are you afraid you'll die, because your purpose in life will no longer be around?

Who will you be a groupie for next?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
When Lebron retires are you afraid you'll die, because your purpose in life will no longer be around?

Who will you be a groupie for next?

Why can't he just do like you and the other crackers and simply just hatewatch these industry plant Euros and foreign players the next 20 years like you guys did Bron? He can just ignore their big games in the playoffs and credit everybody else then play up their losses, troll their fans, create fake alts on message boards. Amajor should be able to give that same energy. You guys have hatewatched the GOAT way longer than you even watched your crushes actually play, you should be cool wit that in the 2030's.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
67 chevys were considered ole school in the mid 80s when then old schools were popularized. By comparison, Bookers Impala is even "older".
I don’t know shit about the mid 80s (nor do I care for that matter)

But to tell me a bubble Chevy is old school now and not a box Chevy is disingenuous

Are usb drives old school vs the cloud?

Floppy disk yea, ms dos yea.

‘96 impalas are holy grails

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are literally the only reason you have any relevancy in the last ten years. Hopefully Bron leaves this summer and you and @LordSinister can go back to deciding who you will misuse your annual 2nd overall pick in the draft on.
Those number 2 overall pics got them AD and a championship and NBA Cup in a 4 year span

Please go back in your recliner with pedialyte berry jello

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Do finals wins

And Lebron had to play in game 7’s in the playoffs

While we did 3 game sweeps in 5 game series

You lose

Bron done been in the Finals in 3 seperate decades. Chicago Bulls is strictly some R. Kelly Born Into The 90's shit. :lol: They only existed and got it poppin' in the starter jacket era wit the weakest competition in league history and the league commissioner helping them. They were a moment. Bron's reign been over several eras from MySpace to IG to Twitter lil nigga. The GOAT got as many playoff wins as Michael Jordan, Derrick Rose, and Norm Van Lier COMBINED. Your franchise ain't shit. Nobody's taking your story over the GOAT's.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lakers get a great win against defending champion in great fashion.... and this is Laker fans only post. :smh:

BGOL never had Laker fans. BGOL has a bunch of casuals that are sexually attracted to Kobe Bryant and who buy Air Jordan colorways as old men cuz they were too poor to buy them when they originally dropped when they were kids. Social media exposed this boards grift when it comes to their NBA analysis and coverage. Millennials and Gen Z move too fast for old heads.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those number 2 overall pics got them AD and a championship and NBA Cup in a 4 year span

Please go back in your recliner with pedialyte berry jello
LeBron got them AD and without him AD himself is merely a stat stuffing 30 win a season guy in NO.

Please go back to supersizing my fucking Pepsi..

How you big stepping wit a size 7 mens on?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Weirdest fanbase. Most pathetic idol worshipping shit ive ever seen. These cats would really much rather see Lebron lose than the Lakers win. Never seen anything like it. Atleast @therealjondoe and fairweather Heat fans waited til after the guy left to hate him.
The heat fan base is getting weird and I am a heat fan. I am such a heat fan. I have the first team pictures in storage at my mom’s house. The new heat fans are very delusional.