Newspaper Front Pages from around the world on 5 November

MaccaM

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I downloaded over 600 Newspaper Front Pages in jpeg format from the Newseum website. I saw that people wanted to have keepsakes for this moment in history and newspapers are hard to come by. Hell, I saw that papers from Chicago were going for $300 - $400 on eBay. That's insane. Also, I wanted to see how the rest of the world was portraying this momentous occasion. The Newseum website is a great resource. Here is the link if anybody wants to check it out - http://www.newseum.org/

I archived all of the frontpage photos in a rar package. You are going to need Winrar or something similar to open the archive.

Enjoy,

MaccaM

P.S. They also have pdf files of the frontpages. I am in the process of downloading those also. This is going to take a little more time. I should be done by the end of the weekend and I will upload those also for the people who want that format instead of jpeg.

Newspaper Front Pages

EDIT: Here are the Newspaper Front Pages in PDF format that I promised on Friday.

Newspaper Front Pages (PDF) Part 1
Newspaper Front Pages (PDF) Part 2
Newspaper Front Pages (PDF) Part 3

Last edited:

jeanzy5342

Support BGOL
Registered
Their are a few posted on Arianna Huffington's web site if anybody want to see them right now.

Bottom right-side of site