New Movie Trailer: The Ministry Of Ungentlemanly Warfare f Henry Cavill dir. Guy Ritchie

kareem chin

Star
BGOL Investor

not his fault - I liked the Covenant and Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre. Also, the Gentleman series on Netflix shows he still can be entertaining. Today's market is all about big AAA releases and less on original material. anything that looks different, people will wait for it on the streaming sites

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
not his fault - I liked the Covenant and Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre. Also, the Gentleman series on Netflix shows he still can be entertaining. Today's market is all about big AAA releases and less on original material. anything that looks different, people will wait for it on the streaming sites

Nah can't do.

He didn't connect you can't just always blame the audience.

And I liked those 2 movies too and a long time fan of his but I completely understand why they didn't attract an audience.

And what you saying isn't true a majority of releases have been originals especially in horror and done well.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian
I enjoyed this film, thank you!

I am in a difficult situation (good thing).
I saw something that used one of your ideas, but the problem is that I can't tell you because it's a "Major spoiler."

Hmmmm....

I mean you can PM me but you my brother so just knowing one of my ramblings actually came to fruition will have me doing the cha cha slide the rest of the year.