Netflix: Sweet Tooth (Comic series) - Trailer (Airs June 4th, 2021)

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Yeah, it's an extremely popular title. Not something I was in to.

But, it is interesting that Tony Stark aka Robert Downey Jr and his wife are the executive producers of the series.

For the people love the comics, they will sing it's praises.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Futures...made of..."
avatars-000290440839-czcb5s-t500x500.jpg

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Gotta finish the first episode. Read the series recently so I'm curious to see how watered down this will be.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Gotta finish the first episode. Read the series recently so I'm curious to see how watered down this will be.
it's cool. finished it already, only 8 episodes. i read the recent series but not the original so didn't know whaty to expect. these kids don't listen for shit, but it's good. Not Stranger Things good, but it's watchable.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Netflix to Satisfy Your Cravings for Sweet Tooth Season Two
By Justin Curto

59ab018a3f4977d1e9f9162a126b6494c2-sweet-tooth.rsquare.w330.jpg

Photo: KIRSTY GRIFFIN/NETFLIX/KIRSTY GRIFFIN/NETFLIX
Netflix is coming back for seconds of Sweet Tooth. The adaptation of the DC Comics series has been renewed for a second season at the streamer, per a press release. The series, which premiered June 4, takes place in a world filled with human-animal hybrids after a pandemic (…), where many of the remaining humans want to kill the hybrids; it follows Gus, a deer-boy hybrid played by Christian Convery, on a quest for survival as he tries to find his mother. Alongside writer-director-showrunner Jim Mickle, the series is backed by executive producer Robert Downey Jr. and his production company Team Downey. “It’s been equally thrilling and heartwarming to experience how people around the world have been falling in love with our deer-boy,” Mickle said in a statement. “We couldn’t be more excited to continue our collaboration with Netflix and keep following Gus and his friends on their extraordinary journey.” And we couldn’t be more excited to see how all those cliffhangers get resolved.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Netflix to Satisfy Your Cravings for Sweet Tooth Season Two
By Justin Curto

59ab018a3f4977d1e9f9162a126b6494c2-sweet-tooth.rsquare.w330.jpg

Photo: KIRSTY GRIFFIN/NETFLIX/KIRSTY GRIFFIN/NETFLIX
Netflix is coming back for seconds of Sweet Tooth. The adaptation of the DC Comics series has been renewed for a second season at the streamer, per a press release. The series, which premiered June 4, takes place in a world filled with human-animal hybrids after a pandemic (…), where many of the remaining humans want to kill the hybrids; it follows Gus, a deer-boy hybrid played by Christian Convery, on a quest for survival as he tries to find his mother. Alongside writer-director-showrunner Jim Mickle, the series is backed by executive producer Robert Downey Jr. and his production company Team Downey. “It’s been equally thrilling and heartwarming to experience how people around the world have been falling in love with our deer-boy,” Mickle said in a statement. “We couldn’t be more excited to continue our collaboration with Netflix and keep following Gus and his friends on their extraordinary journey.” And we couldn’t be more excited to see how all those cliffhangers get resolved.
I saw online people were suggesting that dude play Thing in F4