Need Birthday/Kwanzaa Ideas

Word

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats up ladies

I've been dating this chic since June. Her birthday is 12/23 as well as we are making gifts for Kwanzaa (20 dollar limit on materials have to make a gift). So all year i buy her whatever. She make enough dough to buy herself whatever she wants. Neither of us care that much about STUFF.

What can I do for her birthday. I was thinking a day of massage/manicure/pedicure dinner and Good dick? That seems like its missing something. Seems to regular. Ideas?

For Kwanzaa I was gonna make some get "Something" Free cards. You know bubble bath/Foot massage/Dinner/Breakfast in bed/. Idea

thanks for the help ladies

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
For Kwanzaa I was gonna make some get "Something" Free cards. You know bubble bath/Foot massage/Dinner/Breakfast in bed/. Idea

thanks for the help ladies

I like that idea its sweet and like you said if you already have enough "stuff" the gesture is more than worth it.

Whatever you do I'm sure she'll love it.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Why not go to one of those pottery restaurants and make something that you can give to each other.

That's also a great date idea. It's fun, allows you to be creative and you'll have an authentic keepsake.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Instead of material type gifts, why not the theater, say a Christmas themed play and a trip to a confectionary...?

The massage sounds good..~!

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
do what your heart tells you man, you really don't need our validation. you already know the answer. trust your judgement. no second guessing or hesitation. Just do it homey.

Word

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the ideas everyone. DAHITMAN I hear what you saying but tossing ideas around always helps me spark even better ideas.

Thanks fam