MTG just filed a House Resolution to oust Speaker Mike Johnson

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
The reichpublicans - including this scumbag johnson - created this unholy mess in Congress and now because one person wants to do a tiny thing right all of a sudden he's the greatest patriot since Lincoln. Give me a fucking break.
People forget liz chaney was 100% team trump until they had an argument and then she spoke against him. big fucking deal. all that trump legislation she pushed through is just water under the bridge huh?

They have a highly publicized committee on college presidents and racism or antisemitism or some shit instead of addressing how small airline seats and bathrooms have become. Or the tax bill trump pushed through further taxing the middle-class and giving rich scumbags and corporations bigger tax breaks.

Fuck all these posing, posturing motherfuckers that are doing everything except running the country.

VOTE BLUE!

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Can you elaborate on this please ?
What's is one "the thing he's doing right"?

look at the post above yours. he's pushing the bill for aid to Ukraine (and israel, but fuck them) in spite of trump telling mtg and others not to pass it and try to kick him out of the speakership

let's not forget how he got the speakership in the first place and his first few weeks in the position

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
look at the post above yours. he's pushing the bill for aid to Ukraine (and israel, but fuck them) in spite of trump telling mtg and others not to pass it and try to kick him out of the speakership

let's not forget how he got the speakership in the first place and his first few weeks in the position
I don't consider that a "good thing"...
But you're free to feel that way.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
I don't consider that a "good thing"...
But you're free to feel that way.

Let's recap:

- Ukraine is fighting for their lives as well as their land which putin wants to turn into a part of russia and transplant the people to Siberia

- NOBODY is supporting Ukraine the way the US is. The other countries aid is paltry in comparison

- trump, under orders from putin, is trying to undermine any aid to Ukraine

- putin is assisting trump with a fifth column (generally called the republican party) in the US in an effort to either destroy democracy entirely or cripple it to the point of inaction

- do some research into the kill squads of FSB that follow the russian troops into Ukraine

Do you now understand why sending aid to Ukraine is a "good" thing?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Let's recap:

- Ukraine is fighting for their lives as well as their land which putin wants to turn into a part of russia and transplant the people to Siberia

- NOBODY is supporting Ukraine the way the US is. The other countries aid is paltry in comparison

- trump, under orders from putin, is trying to undermine any aid to Ukraine

- putin is assisting trump with a fifth column (generally called the republican party) in the US in an effort to either destroy democracy entirely or cripple it to the point of inaction

- do some research into the kill squads of FSB that follow the russian troops into Ukraine

Do you now understand why sending aid to Ukraine is a "good" thing?
I read your reply
Read it again
And then again...

My conclusion is that at your best you're very confused. At worst, you're trying to confuse the people of bgol.

I do NOT give one shit about (Nazi) Ukrainians bro.

And trump shit is just scary nigga talk that yall believe lol .

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
I read your reply
Read it again
And then again...

My conclusion is that at your best you're very confused. At worst, you're trying to confuse the people of bgol.

I do NOT give one shit about (Nazi) Ukrainians bro.

And trump shit is just scary nigga talk that yall believe lol .

You see, as soon as you start calling other Black people "n*****," then you show your astounding ignorance and lack of understanding of what is actually happening in the world.

Either that or you're an agent provocateur, acting in the interests of the selfsame Russian-Republican Joint Propaganda Task Force.

In either case, you're history.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You see, as soon as you start calling other Black people "n*****," then you show your astounding ignorance and lack of understanding of what is actually happening in the world.

Either that or you're an agent provocateur, acting in the interests of the selfsame Russian-Republican Joint Propaganda Task Force.

In either case, you're history.
He spelled nigga the cac way with ER lol
I take that as you tapping out.
#takecare

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
main-qimg-10fa78510c17741c60c4aaee42d91d3e

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump is the shadow president and that cunt MTG is doing his bidding. They are just trying to obstruct shit, and hold up government apppointments and not try to solve immigration on purpose. He wants to ride in on his white horse and "save the country" if he is re elected. Then he will get revenge on everyone that has fucked with him. Thats the plan

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now do the border deal...............drive them crazy.........
they'll pull the trigger on the ouster vote if he brings the border deal to the floor.
the last thing they want is for Biden to have a border deal win under his belt going into the election.....

either way...........its our taxpayer dollars thats paying for all this fuck shit.....

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Trump is the shadow president and that cunt MTG is doing his bidding. They are just trying to obstruct shit, and hold up government apppointments and not try to solve immigration on purpose. He wants to ride in on his white horse and "save the country" if he is re elected. Then he will get revenge on everyone that has fucked with him. Thats the plan

And it's amazing some folks on here arguing that's not the point.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
they'll pull the trigger on the ouster vote if he brings the border deal to the floor.
the last thing they want is for Biden to have a border deal win under his belt going into the election.....

either way...........its our taxpayer dollars thats paying for all this fuck shit.....

That won't matter, the Democrats would protect him and they'd only need a small number of Republicans to join them to keep him in place.