Mid Term Elections 2022 (Herschel Walker RIPS own damn son) !!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
360_F_530100923_fwLODqlYFSTWaLsVwJJF3i4HQa1QbBE7.jpg

It is that time of year for these government sock puppet account to suggest banning/cancelling you, after becoming over emotional about your post. If you are a thread poster on BGOL, it may be a good time to lay low and post conservative which I have done. On Youtube, certain black commentators they have slowly moved into position, are coming after me repeatedly out of nowhere mostly on the left with lame tactics.

Many of them will cloak themselves in fighting racial injustice, than hit their targets (similar to Malcolm X); I have exposed a couple of them and they ran off when they realized this isn't amateur hour with me.

Star-wars-why-darth-vader-didnt-use-his-own-lightsaber-vs-reva.jpg

Even though this board does not warrant this level of attention from the government or political parties, they want to extinguish any dissenting voices period. Just like Facebook has to be on the look out for foreign intelligence activity, we have to be vigilant and aware of subversive government activity to silence our voices.

We should not be listening to some 15 day old account suggest that we ban QueEX

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Georgia Election 2022

The 2022 Georgia midterm elections will take place on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Voters will choose a new state legislature and all the state’s top executives. Georgia’s 14 U.S. congressional seats and one of two U.S. Senate seats are up for election

Georgia voter sticker in front of American flag mural

Register to Vote
Eligible Georgians can register to vote through the Secretary of State’s Office.
Learn more

View Sample Ballot
Shortly before an election, sample ballots are mailed to registered voters to help them prepare to vote.
Learn more

Vote by Absentee Ballot
Georgians registered to vote have the option to vote by absentee ballot.
Learn more

Vote in Person on Election Day
Registered voters in Georgia can cast their ballots in person on Election Day.
Learn more

Vote Early in Person
Registered voters in Georgia can vote in person before Election Day.
Learn more

Vote in Runoff Elections
Registered voters in Georgia can vote in runoff elections.
Learn more

Locate a County Registrar's Office
Each county's Board of Registrar's Office oversees elections.
Learn more
Related Topics
Quick Links
Related Agencies

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
POLITICS

Georgia and Nevada on their minds: Senate watchers sweat two swing states

It’s a tale of four Democratic incumbents. And the two from Arizona and New Hampshire are breathing easier than Raphael Warnock and Catherine Cortez Masto.

Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.) and Republican Adam Laxalt.

Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, who's defending her seat from strong GOP challenger Adam Laxalt, contends Nevada is not as blue as its reputation. “Nevada is always competitive,” she said. “It’s a swing state.” | Francs Chung/E&E News (Cortez Masto); Bridget Bennett/Getty Images (Laxalt)
By BURGESS EVERETT and NATALIE ALLISON
09/30/2022 04:30 AM EDT

The Democratic and Republican campaign chiefs agree on one thing about the battle for the Senate majority: Nevada and Georgia are at the center.
“If you look at the polls, Nevada and Georgia are the two logical ones” Republicans can pick up, Sen. Rick Scott of Florida, the GOP’s campaign chair, said in an interview. Sen. Gary Peters, the Democratic campaign honcho, sees things similarly.

“I’ve been saying that Georgia, Nevada are gonna be real close races,” the Michigan Democrat said.

GOP red wave crashes in the Senate: Inside the Forecast

Play Video
Of course, Democrats would love to pick up Senate seats in places like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, where John Fetterman has led every recent public poll. And Republicans dream of wins in Colorado and Washington.

Yet Democrats’ most straightforward path to keeping the majority still means bringing back their so-called Core Four battleground senators: Maggie Hassan of New Hampshire, Mark Kelly of Arizona, Raphael Warnock of Georgia and Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada. And while Hassan and Kelly are breathing a bit easier these days, Cortez Masto and Warnock are sweating it out in extremely tight races. As Peters put it, “I feel more comfortable about — or I feel good about — the trajectory that we’re seeing in Arizona and New Hampshire.”

There’s time for the political tide to shift before November, but the reality is that both parties have modest dreams at the moment. And Democrats have reason to worry if they can’t hold onto a majority of their four vulnerable incumbents.

Currently a good Republican night would involve holding Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida and Ohio, while snagging Nevada and Georgia — a net shift of two seats. A good Democratic night would mean no lost incumbents, plus pick-ups in Pennsylvania and perhaps one other state, giving the party enough votes to comfortably confirm President Joe Biden’s nominees.

Hassan and Kelly aren’t out of the woods yet, but both exploited messy GOP primaries to take steady leads in the polls and benefited from Govs. Chris Sununu (R-N.H.) and Doug Ducey (R-Ariz.) passing on Senate runs.

Republicans nominated former football star Herschel Walker in Georgia, a state where partisan polarization and his athletic fame are keeping him afloat despite his flaws. And Nevada is returning to its swing-state status as it recovers from the pandemic’s chilling economic effect.

That makes Cortez Masto and Warnock the two incumbents whose campaigns keep Democrats up at night.

“You’re climbing a hill if you’re a Democrat running in Georgia,”
Sen. Tim Kaine
“You’re climbing a hill if you’re a Democrat running in Georgia,” said Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.), who expressed confidence in both Cortez Masto and Warnock.

The GOP nominee in Nevada, former state attorney general Adam Laxalt, lost a gubernatorial race in 2018 but counts a powerful political legacy from his grandfather, the late Sen. Paul Laxalt (R-Nev.). Kaine observed that the name “Laxalt in Nevada is like a Sununu in New Hampshire. Nevada is the one place where [Republicans] got the candidate they wanted.”

Though Democrats significantly outraised their foes in every Senate battleground, Laxalt and Walker are holding their own. Recent polling shows both Republicans locked in tight races and even occasionally leading, whereas Hassan and Kelly have led all public polls in their states since the GOP nominated Don Bolduc and Blake Masters, respectively.

“Georgia is the most competitive battleground state in the country,” explained Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.). Warnock hit 50 percent in some recent public polls, but if neither candidate reaches a majority threshold on November’s ballot — as was the case in the state’s regular and special 2020 Senate elections — the race will go to a December runoff.

In Georgia, both Walker and Warnock’s campaigns concede there are few swing voters to win over. The Peach State’s winning strategy is all about turnout, then, while Nevada has more independents to compete for. Nevada ballots even have a “none of these candidates” option that can affect the outcome of a close Senate race.

Herschel Walker speaks at a podium during a campaign event.

Herschel Walker speaks during a campaign event on in Emerson, Ga. | Bill Barrow/AP Photo

Cortez Masto contended the state is not as blue as its reputation, even though Democrats won the state’s last two Senate races and carried it during the last four presidential elections.

“Nevada is always competitive,” she said. “It’s a swing state.”

In conversations with more than a dozen strategists and senators, members of both parties said Nevada and Georgia represent Republicans’ strongest opportunities to flip seats, while Pennsylvania is Democrats’ best bet for a pickup. New Hampshire will now be a tall order for the GOP, the consensus goes, and top Republicans also see flipping Arizona as a pipe dream.

The New Hampshire GOP nominated Bolduc, a retired Army brigadier general, despite Republican challengers spending millions of dollars to stop him. Fergus Cullen, the former New Hampshire Republican Party chair who supported state Senate President Chuck Morse in the primary, said Bolduc lacks the skills or field operation to run a competitive general election campaign.

As of the end of August, Bolduc had less than $84,000 in cash on hand, compared with Hassan’s $7.3 million.

“Nothing has changed to suggest that the pre-primary concerns were not valid,” Cullen said of handwringing over Bolduc’s history of gaffes and controversial positions. “Democrats can’t put this one in the bag yet, but they have to be breathing a huge sigh of relief.”

Bolduc spokesperson Kate Constantini said he has been “underestimated by the pundits and critics, and yet he won his primary without spending a dime on television advertising.”

The top Senate Republican super PAC, Senate Leadership Fund, has kept its committed $23 million in the state. Yet Hassan holds a significant early lead in the first public general election polling, and Bolduc quickly recanted his past endorsement of false voter fraud claims about the 2020 election and support for the privatization of Medicare and Social Security. Nonetheless, Republicans say they are staying in.

“We see a path to victory, but don’t take our word for it: National Democrats are pouring millions into New Hampshire over the month of October,” said Jack Pandol, a spokesperson for SLF.

Hassan and her allies, notably, still insist that the race isn’t over.

Maggie Hassan speaks outside Newfields Town Hall.

Sen. Maggie Hassan speaks to media after casting her vote in the New Hampshire Primary at Newfields Town Hall on Sept. 13, 2022, in Newfields, N.H. | Scott Eisen/Getty Images

In Arizona, Republican Blake Masters is polling behind Kari Lake, the state’s Republican gubernatorial nominee, who has spent less on her campaign than he has. Members of both parties say Masters is wounded by waffling on the state’s abortion ban.

On Thursday, Kelly launched a new ad about Masters’ support for abortion restrictions, one of several Democratic spots about his stance on the issue. In an interview, Kelly said voters “realize that this is what my opponent wants: an abortion ban with no exceptions.”

A Masters spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment. Before winning the primary, he advocated a federal anti-abortion “personhood law,” but has since sought to soften his stance while still embracing a proposed national 15-week ban.
The Senate GOP’s main super PAC has since withdrawn all of its scheduled Arizona ads. Other outside GOP spending groups cobbled together money to keep him on the air in recent weeks, but he will likely need a substantial funding source for October to have a shot at remaining competitive, according to a Republican with knowledge of the race.
Another person with knowledge of a recent Arizona Republican internal poll found Masters’ favorability rating to be lower than Roy Moore’s in 2017 as the Alabama Senate nominee imploded amid reports of past sexual misconduct, including romantic pursuit of minors.
Three Republicans involved in national races said the party’s chances of unseating Kelly are comparable to those of GOP victories in blue Colorado or Washington. The party’s candidates in those states raised significant money in an effort to unseat Democratic incumbents with tepid approval ratings — and they’re still underdogs.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
LEGAL

Herschel Walker threatens to sue over abortion accusation and is then attacked by son

"I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us," Christian Walker said.

Herschel Walker speaks.

Herschel Walker told Sean Hannity: “I never asked anyone to get an abortion. I never paid for an abortion, and it’s a lie." | Megan Varner/Getty Images

By OLIVIA OLANDER
10/03/2022 08:45 PM EDT
Updated: 10/04/2022

Herschel Walker, who has taken an unyielding stance against abortion rights as the Republican nominee for Senate in Georgia, threatened on Monday to sue the Daily Beast after it reported that Walker once paid for a girlfriend’s abortion.

“This is a flat-out lie — and I deny this in the strongest possible terms,” Walker posted on Twitter, in response to the Daily Beast article.

Things got more complicated for the Republican candidate when his son, Christian Walker, subsequently sent a series of tweets accusing his father of abusive behavior and of being a terrible father.

“I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us,” Christian Walker tweeted. “You’re not a ‘family man’ when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.”

In another tweet, he added: “I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some ‘moral, Christian, upright man.’ You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you.”

Christian Walker is the 23-year-old son of Herschel Walker and Cindy DeAngelis Grossman, who are no longer married.

“I LOVE my son no matter what,” the candidate tweeted in response.

Herschel Walker appeared defiant in an interview on Monday evening with Fox News host Sean Hannity, again denying the abortion allegations.

“I never asked anyone to get an abortion. I never paid for an abortion, and it’s a lie. And I’m going to continue to fight,” Walker said, suggesting the reporting was a dishonest attack by his political opponents in a tight, vital race for both parties.

The Daily Beast reported that a woman, whom it did not identify, said Walker reimbursed her for an abortion after they conceived in 2009. In the article, published on Monday evening, the Daily Beast posted as corroboration of the woman’s account images of a receipt from the clinic, a sympathy card from Walker and a check that Walker had written. POLITICO has not independently verified the Daily Beast’s reporting.

The Senate candidate characterized the article as “slander,” “defamatory” and “disgusting, gutter politics,” and called the article’s author “a democrat activist disguised as a reporter.” Walker said on Twitter that he planned to sue the publication on Tuesday morning.

Asked by Hannity to address the check specifically, Walker said: “I send money to a lot of people, and that’s what’s so funny. ... God has blessed me, I want to bless others. I got into this race because I’m a Christian.”

He similarly said he sent out many get-well cards, and said he had not seen the image of the get-well card posted as corroboration by the Daily Beast. He did not deny that either the card or the check came from him, even as he vehemently denied paying for any abortion.

The candidate, a former University of Georgia football star backed by former President Donald Trump, has said he supports an exception-free ban on abortion, telling reporters in May that “there’s no exception in my mind” for the procedure. The stance goes further than many of his Republican colleagues, some of whom support exceptions for rape, incest or other circumstances.

Walker faces a tight race against Democratic incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock for a seat that could be crucial in determining whether Democrats maintain their slim majority in the upper chamber.

If Walker wins his race, it won’t be the first time a conservative candidate has overcome accusations of funding abortions. Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-Tenn.) has served in Congress since 2011, despite reports in 2012 that he paid for his ex-wife’s abortions and had pressured a mistress to get an abortion. He subsequently faced tough primary challenges in 2014 and 2016, but prevailed.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Herschel Walker’s son lashes out at dad after news report the Senate GOP nominee paid for an abortion in 2009 (nbcnews.com)

Herschel Walker’s son lashes out at dad after news report the Senate GOP nominee paid for an abortion in 2009

The Georgia Republican vehemently denied a report by The Daily Beast saying he conceived a child with a woman he was dating and paid for her to get an abortion.

Oct. 3, 2022, 10:51 PM CDT
By Zoë Richards and Marc Caputo

Herschel Walker’s son Christian Walker blasted his dad’s bid for a Georgia Senate seat by calling him a bad father, a liar and a hypocrite just hours after a news report Monday said the GOP nominee got a woman pregnant and paid for her abortion more than a decade ago.

“I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some ‘moral, Christian, upright man.’ You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you,” Christian Walker wrote in a series of tweets.

“Every family member of Herschel Walker asked him not to run for office, because we all knew (some of) his past. Every single one. He decided to give us the middle finger and air out all of his dirty laundry in public, while simultaneously lying about it,” he added.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Herschel Walker’s son lashes out at dad after news report the Senate GOP nominee paid for an abortion in 2009

Donald Trump Wades Into
Herschel Walker Abortion Controversy

ME! LOOK AT ME!

1664912913529.png

Justin Rohrlich
Reporter

Published Oct. 04, 2022 1:41PM ET

Donald Trump has—unsurprisingly—waded into the controversy surrounding The Daily Beast’s exclusive report on Monday that anti-abortion absolutist and GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker once paid for a girlfriend’s abortion. Walker, who was handpicked by Trump to run against incumbent Georgia Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Democrat, is “being slandered and maligned by the Fake News Media, and obviously, the Democrats,” Trump complained in a statement posted Tuesday to his flailing social media platform, Truth Social. Ignoring the tsunami of credible accusations that have emerged against Walker from people such as his son, including claims that the former football great threatened to kill members of his own family, Trump said he believes Walker’s denials and claimed he has “heard many horrible things about” Warnock, without any evidence to back it up. “[When] you see the name Herschel Walker when voting, it will be very hard to resist,” the twice-impeached ex-president went on. “Don’t!”

Donald Trump Wades Into Herschel Walker Abortion Controversy (thedailybeast.com)

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
BGOL BREAKING NEWS:

Herschel Walker Suggests to Fox News
That His MAGA Son Is Part of ‘the Left’

Despite Christian Walker building a brand as a conservative influencer, his father lumped in his son with liberals while accusing him of doing “tremendous damage” to his campaign.

((throwing his own SON overboard)) !?!?!?

Herschel Walker Suggests to Fox News That His MAGA Son Is Part of ‘the Left’ (thedailybeast.com)

Scandal-plagued GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker suggested on Wednesday that his MAGA-supporting son was part of “the left” while complaining about the “tremendous damage” the burgeoning conservative influencer has wrought on his political campaign.

Over the past couple of days, Christian Walker has publicly torn into his father over The Daily Beast’s report that the football icon—who’s running on an extreme anti-abortion platform—urged an ex-girlfriend to get an abortion in 2009 and then paid for it. The younger Walker’s Twitter rage, meanwhile, has only grown after his father vehemently denied the story.

“It’s literally his handwriting in the card. They say they have receipts. Whatever. He gets on Twitter, he lies about it. OK, I’m done,” the 23-year-old Christian declared this week, adding in another video: “Family values people: He has four kids, four different women. Wasn’t in the house raising one of them. He was out having sex with other women. Do you care about family values?!”

As GOP operatives dismiss the bombshell’s impact on the Georgia Senate race and conservative media rally around the Trump-backed candidate, the elder Walker appeared on Fox & Friends on Wednesday morning to “clear up” the allegations, as Fox News host Brian Kilmeade described it.

‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion
NOT FOR THEE​

Walker kicked off the interview by insisting that he hasn’t figured out the identity of the woman accusing him of paying for an abortion. Reacting to the get-well card he allegedly sent the woman, the ex-running back claimed that the signature was not his.

Kilmeade eventually turned to Christian’s attacks, telling Walker that “your son surprised a lot of us” because he had previously “tweeted positive things for you.” After airing a clip from one of Christian’s recent videos, the Fox News host asked Walker to react to his son’s claims that he’s lying.

“Well I love my son unconditionally and that’s where I’ve always been. I always loved him unconditionally,” Walker replied, echoing his recent online remarks after his son described him as a violent, dishonest, hypocritical, absentee father.

“But he’s doing tremendous damage to you by coming out with those statements. Do you know why he’s saying this?” Kilmeade retorted.

“Well, the damage he’s doing is letting people know that the left will do whatever they can to win this seat, and I told you when I got in this race, I’m gonna win this seat,” Walker responded.

“People see someone sitting here in front of you right now that’s been redeemed,” he continued. “I want America to know I’m living proof you can make mistakes and get up and keep going forward, but you can only do it in this country right here.”

Walker would go on to tout his Christian faith and claim that he now has “a chance to be redeemed,” adding that his opponent, Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock, “doesn’t believe in redemption despite being a minister.”

Towards the end of the interview, Kilmeade circled back to this theme of forgiveness, seemingly holding Walker’s hand through a talking point.

“So, Herschel, you’re saying that you weren’t the perfect dad or the perfect spouse, but you’ve been redeemed. Is that what you’re saying,” the Fox & Friends host said.

“Oh, that is exactly what I’m saying,” Walker asserted. “Nobody is perfect; I even said that in a meeting, we are all sinners, but every day I get up in the morning I pray to God and then let him do by his will.”

BUT NOTE: While his father is now seemingly lumping him in with “the left,” Christian Walker has spent the past few years building his brand as a “free-speech radicalist” and unabashed booster of former President Donald Trump. He has echoed Trump’s “Big Lie” about the 2020 election, and repeatedly rails against “woke” culture.

For instance, while admitting he is attracted to men, Christian let his followers know he is “NOT gay” while bemoaning the start of Pride month this year, adding that his refuses “to identify with the rainbow cult.” During a podcast appearance, he said “don’t put that ghetto g-word on me,” emphasizing that he’s “not a gay conservative” but rather a “conservative who likes men.” And he demanded that LGBTQ flags be taken down at a Starbucks, berating employees on Instagram Live while wondering: “Where’s my American flag?”

see: Herschel Walker Suggests to Fox News That His MAGA Son Is Part of ‘the Left’ (thedailybeast.com)

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion thedailybeast.com

Herschel's adult son, Christian Walker, lashed out on Twitter—in defense of The Daily Beast and against his father.

“Every family member of Herschel Walker asked him not to run for office, because we all knew (some of) his past. Every single one,” Walker tweeted.
“He decided to give us the middle finger and air out all of his dirty laundry in public, while simultaneously lying about it.
“I’m done.”

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
BGOL BREAKING NEWS:

I like the direction this thread title is going, we need to do our own reporting and analysis from our perspective such as Ukraine. It is people choosing segregation/rejoining their motherland over integration where they would have faced our plight:

1. Mass Incarceration
2. Miseducation
3. Elevating people that racially cannibalize us
4. Unequal wealth distribution
5. Surveillance, abuse of human rights

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
POLITICO Playbook:
The MAGA candidate of the moment

By GARRETT ROSS and ELI OKUN
10/09/2022 11:27 AM EDT

30 DAYS TO GO — Our elections guru Steve Shepard is up this morning with a weekly check-in on the state of the midterms: “With 30 days to go until Election Day, polling averages suggest Democrats and Republicans are each poised to win 50 Senate seats. Each party currently has the lead in just one seat currently held by the opposition: The Republican is slightly ahead in Nevada, while the Democrat has the lead in Pennsylvania.

“And the polling averages in POLITICO’s four Toss Up races remain tight — including in Georgia, where there’s only been a single, one-day survey conducted since the allegations that GOP nominee HERSCHEL WALKER paid for his then-girlfriend’s abortion in 2009.” Read on for updates on 10 closely watched Senate races

TODAY’S TOP READS:

Arizona republican Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake speaks at a rally, Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2022 in Chandler, Ariz.

Kari Lake speaks at a rally in Chandler, Ariz., on Tuesday, Sept. 20. | Matt York/AP Photo

1. The Atlantic’s Elaine Godfrey is up with a big profile of the MAGA candidate of the moment: KARI LAKE. “The way Lake has imitated [DONALD] TRUMP’s rhetoric is obvious, but as I’ve followed her in the months since, something else has become clear: She is much better at this than Trump’s other emulators. That makes sense, given her first career in front of the camera, cultivating trust among thousands of Maricopa County viewers. But this is more than imitation: Lake has made MAGA her own.”

And here’s a trio of bites that offer an idea of just how far Lake could rise:

• The Trump ’24 ticket? “All along, Lake’s campaign has seemed like an audition — not just before the people of Arizona but before all of MAGA world. If she wins on November 8, she will have proved that her smooth, put-together version of Trumpism works. The former president already loves her, talks about her, rallies with her — and, just maybe, might decide that she’d make the perfect running mate.”
  • The heir apparent? “Lake is an elegant, polished speaker. Unlike Trump, she doesn’t ruminate on flushing toilets or offer random asides about stabbings and rapes. She presents a calm self-assurance that can make even the wackiest conspiracy theories seem plausible. … What other MAGA Republicans possess this kind of magnetism? Although Florida Governor RON DeSANTIS is regarded as the most likely contender to inherit the mantle of Trumpism, onstage he is a charmless, wax-statue version of Trump. No, there’s something about Lake that makes people — viewers, voters — want to buy what she’s selling.”
  • Under the lights: “Lake has grown accustomed to the heat of the national spotlight, and even if next month doesn’t go her way, she won’t be retreating to her Phoenix home. With her TV experience, she could join a pro-Trump network. Another Arizona Senate seat will be open in two years, and she’d have a good shot at it. The MAGA movement will carry on, regardless of the midterms outcome — and Lake will be at the forefront of it. Or, as MEGHAN McCAIN put it to me, ‘Even if she loses, she’s won.’”
2. In 2018, women turned out in droves to help Democrats flip the House as they leaned into a strong dislike of Trumpism that seeped into nearly every major race. This year, there is a strong Republican-led energy seeking to deal President JOE BIDEN a blow at the polls. But the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision has again supercharged female voters, making the midterms tougher to predict than they seemed earlier this year. WaPo’s Dan Balz kicks off the “Deciders” series “with a look from Colorado and how some women in Denver and its suburbs view the country, the issues, their families and themselves.”

3. NYT’s David Fahrenthold takes a look at the rapid rise and fall of J.D. VANCE’s Our Ohio Renewal organization, which he launched in 2017 and shuttered in 2021. By his own telling, Vance started the effort because he saw the state “lacked a focused effort on solving the opioid crisis.” But, Fahrenthold writes, “some of the nonprofit group’s own workers said they had drawn a different conclusion: They had been lured by the promise of helping Ohio, but instead had been used to help Mr. Vance start his career in politics.”

— STACEY ABRAMS on whether she’s struggling to get sufficient Black voter support, on “Fox News Sunday”: “I think it’s a manufactured crisis designed to suppress turnout. And what I would say is if you look at my polling numbers and the polling numbers of my ticket mate, Sen. RAPHAEL WARNOCK, we are polling similarly well with Black voters. We know, however, that Black voters, like every voting population, deserves the respect of having someone come and speak with them, engage them.”

— Rep. ELISSA SLOTKIN (D-Mich.) on whether she’ll back Biden in 2024, on NBC’s “Meet the Press”: “We need a new generation, we need new blood. Period. … But if the sitting president of the United States decides to run, we’re going to support him.”

— Rep. DON BACON (R-Neb.) on whether he supports Sen. LINDSEY GRAHAM’s bill for a national 15-week abortion ban, on “Meet the Press”: “On principle, I do because I think most voters support a 15-week ban. It’s where Europe is at. Most free countries have gone there. But the reality is the Senate will not be able to pass that.”

A message from PhRMA:
It’s time to fix the 340B program. Learn more.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Star-wars-why-darth-vader-didnt-use-his-own-lightsaber-vs-reva.jpg

I thinking about exposing a bunch of fraudsters and their scheme after the mid terms, I don't want to be blamed for the outcome and have something like this happen. I think I have pieced together everything after patiently waiting, and now understand why I am being held hostage in the U.S., blocked.

telles-metro-pics-1024x695.jpg

It has become abundantly clear, they have some retarded plan that they started awhile back, by taking off, it would disrupt everything that has been carefully moved into place.

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I thinking about exposing a bunch of fraudsters and their scheme after the mid terms, I don't want to be blamed for the outcome and have something like this happen.

If it’s important,
If it involves our fate,
why wait ???

Educate!!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it’s important,
If it involves our fate,
why wait ???

Educate!!!

Bruh......why?

You aren't new here, you been locked up a while and just get or something? Cuz pretty much everyone ignores the tin foil hat guy......

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Herschel Walker's Chances vs Warnock, According to America's Best Pollster

1667615762496.png
U.S. Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., speaks at a campaign event in Clarkston, Ga., on Thursday, Nov. 3, 2022 and
Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Herschel Walker speaks during a campaign stop in Smyrna, Ga., Thursday,
Nov. 3, 2022. Walker looks set to be defeated, according to the polls.

BY EWAN PALMER ON 11/4/22 AT 6:52 AM EDT

Republican Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker looks set to be defeated in the midterm race against Democrat Raphael Warnock despite a recent voter surge, according to the country's most accurate pollster.

A SurveyUSA poll for WXIA-TV and 11Alive in Atlanta, published Thursday, showed Walker is behind Warnock by six points (43 percent to 49 percent) with just days until the midterm polls open and with a significant proportion of voters having already cast their ballots.

Despite a string of controversies that have threatened to derail his campaign, Walker actually improved by 5 points compared to a previous SurveyUSA poll in October, with Warnock dropping 1 point form his previous score of 50 percent.

However, pollsters at SurveyUSA said that with just days left to go until the November 8 elections, and with 30 percent of votes already cast, Walker may not "have enough runway—or enough lift above a potential ceiling" to overtake Warnock.

The results are a strong indication on where the neck-and-neck race could be heading. According to FiveThirtyEight, SurveyUSA is the most accurate polling group having correctly called nearly 90 percent of its previous 834 election races—a higher success rate than any other pollster.

If the latest SurveyUSA results are accurate
, Warnock wouldn't cross the 50 percent threshold in order to avoid yet another run-off.
The Democrats are therefore be hoping that the 5 percent of undecided voters could help him pass the threshold, or that he could persuade those who backed Libertarian Chase Oliver to opt for him in the second round of voting in December.

When broken down further, the cost of living (32 percent) and the economy (22 percent) were named as the most important issues for voters in the midterms, with 10 percent declaring abortion to be the top issue.

When asked if how much of a candidate's position on abortion will influence who their vote for in Georgia's midterms elections, 57 percent of respondents said it would be a "major factor."

Walker's campaign has been rocked by allegations he paid for two women to undergo the procedure despite calling for a national abortion ban in all circumstances. The Republican has denied the claims.

According to FiveThirtyEight's national poll average, Warnock and Walker are tied on 46.4 percent with just four days until the polls open. A separate national poll average complied by Real Clear Politics has Walker with just a 0.5 point lead over Warnock, at 47.1 to 46.6 percent.

Herschel Walker's Chances vs Warnock, According to America's Best Pollster (newsweek.com)

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The states that will determine the Senate majority remain stubbornly close
The midterms are closing with a significant divide between some of the independent polling and polls released by GOP-affiliated firms.

What the latest polls show about 2022's Senate swing state races - POLITICO

By STEVEN SHEPARD
11/05/2022 07:00 AM EDT

Even though Republicans have the momentum in the final days of the midterm campaign, polls show the states that will determine the Senate majority remain stubbornly close.

Yes, Republican Adam Laxalt leads the polling average in Nevada. But numerous independent surveys this week showed either a tied race, or Democratic Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto narrowly ahead.

Same in Georgia, where the average is essentially tied, even as GOP-commissioned surveys showed Herschel Walker surging ahead. And in Pennsylvania, Republican Mehmet Oz leads in some Republican polling, though the independent polls suggest Democrat John Fetterman remains narrowly in front.

The midterms are coming to a close with a significant divide between some of the independent polling — especially surveys conducted using traditional telephone methodology, which has struggled to capture Republican support in recent elections — and polls released by GOP-affiliated firms, with their obvious self-interest.
And that’s adding to the uncertainty around Tuesday’s elections. Are the telephone polls that call themselves the “gold standard” in survey research — and carry higher letter-grade ratings from sites like FiveThirtyEight — again missing a potentially decisive slice of the GOP electorate? Or are the Republican polls thrown into averages on FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics exaggerating the magnitude of the shift to the right in the closing weeks of the race?
Let’s go race-by-race to see how close the polling really is:
*Note: Because of changes to POLITICO’s Election Forecast, the 10 races featured here now longer include Florida, which moved from “Lean Republican” to “Likely Republican.” Instead, you’ll find Washington State, which moved from “Likely Democratic” to “Lean Democratic.”

1. Arizona
MARK KELLY (D) vs. Blake Masters (R)
POLITICO Election Forecast rating:
Toss Up
RCP polling average: Kelly +1 (Last week: Kelly +1.5)
2020 RCP polling average 3 days before the election: Biden +0.1
Eventual margin: Biden +0.3
Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly is clinging to the slimmest of leads over Republican Blake Masters. On Friday, a Marist College poll gave Kelly a 3-point lead, while his advantage was down to a single point in a Fox News poll earlier this week.

Interestingly, Masters’ comeback has also coincided with an improvement in his image rating. The balance of public polling shows Masters is viewed more unfavorably than favorably, but by a slimmer margin. And an Emerson College poll released Friday actually showed slightly more voters had a favorable opinion of Masters (50 percent) than viewed him unfavorably (46 percent) — putting his image more on par with the popular Kelly.
Colorado
MICHAEL BENNET (D) vs. Joe O’Dea (R)
Lean Democratic
RCP polling average: Bennet +5.3 (Last week: Bennet +7.5)
2020 RCP polling average 3 days before the election: No average
Eventual margin: Biden +13.5
Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet leads in the extremely limited Colorado polling — though the Republican-friendly Trafalgar Group (Bennet +2) gives him a smaller lead than independent pollsters.
Georgia
RAPHAEL WARNOCK (D) vs. Herschel Walker (R)
Toss Up
RCP polling average: Walker +0.4 (Last week: Walker +1.6)
2020 RCP polling average 3 days before the election: Biden +0.8
Eventual margin: Biden +0.3
An example of how independent and GOP-affiliated pollsters see the race differently: The RealClearPolitics average in Georgia is comprised of nine recent polls, five independent surveys and four from Republican or conservative firms.
Walker leads by 4 points, 3 points, 5 points and 2 points (respectively and in order of recency) in the four GOP-aligned surveys. But the unaffiliated polls show a tie, Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock ahead by 6 points, Warnock +2, Walker +1 and Warnock +3.
It might be an academic argument if the race is as tight as the overall average suggests: It has both Walker and Warnock around 47 percent, shy of the majority support needed to win outright and avoid a Dec. 6 runoff.

Nevada
CATHERINE CORTEZ MASTO (D) vs. Adam Laxalt (R)
Toss Up
RCP polling average: Laxalt +1.9 (Last week: Laxalt +1.2)
2020 RCP polling average 3 days before the election: Biden +4
Eventual margin: Biden +2.7
In six new polls this week, three (all independent) showed Cortez Masto tied or slightly ahead of Laxalt, and three (two Republican-sponsored and one independent) had Laxalt ahead by 4 or 5 percentage points.
The polls showing a close race were commissioned by media outlets: New York Times/Siena College, USA Today/Suffolk University and an OH Predictive Insights poll conducted for the nonprofit Nevada Independent.
New Hampshire
MAGGIE HASSAN (D) vs. Don Bolduc (R)
Toss Up (Last week: Lean Democratic)
RCP polling average: Hassan +0.8 (Last week: Hassan +3.4)
Eventual margin: Biden +7.2
The New Hampshire Senate race moved from “Lean Democratic” in POLITICO’s Election Forecast to “Toss Up” this week. And while that wasn’t necessarily because of tightening public polls, it did coincide with Republican Don Bolduc closing in on Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan.
MOST READ
GettyImages-1390124615.jpg
  1. GOP governor: ‘Terrible idea’ for Trump to announce candidacy before Christmas
  2. The states that will determine the Senate majority remain stubbornly close
  3. The feud with Donald Trump Jr. and Tucker Carlson that could swing the House GOP whip race
  4. GOP megadonor: I’m ready to back DeSantis for president in ’24
  5. In Kentucky, conservatives warn of ‘Roe v. Wade 2.0'

In three new polls this week, Bolduc led by 1 point in two of them, and Hassan was up by 4 points in a third.
Unlike in other states with robust mail or early voting, the vast majority of New Hampshire’s votes will be cast on Election Day, meaning late momentum could play a bigger factor there than elsewhere.

North Carolina
Ted Budd (R) vs. Cheri Beasley (D)
Lean Republican
RCP polling average: Budd +5 (Last week: Budd +4.5)
2020 RCP polling average 3 days before the election: Biden +2.3
Eventual margin: Trump +1.3
GOP Rep. Ted Budd continues to expand his single-digit lead in North Carolina, though polling is sparser there than in other, more competitive races.

Ohio
J.D. Vance (R) vs. Tim Ryan (D)
Lean Republican
RCP polling average: Vance +5 (Last week: Vance +2.2)
2020 RCP polling average 3 days before the election: Biden +0.2
Eventual margin: Trump +8.2
Another “Lean Republican” race where the GOP candidate’s lead is widening. Republican J.D. Vance’s 9-point edge in a new Emerson College poll was his largest in any survey this cycle.

Pennsylvania
Mehmet Oz (R) vs. John Fetterman (D)
Toss Up
RCP polling average: Oz +0.1 (Last week: Fetterman +0.3)
2020 RCP polling average 3 days before the election: Biden +4.1
Eventual margin: Biden +1.2
Oz has the narrowest of leads over Fetterman in the RealClearPolitics average, which is comprised of seven polls, including four from GOP firms.

Oz leads all four Republican-affiliated polls, though only by between 1 and 3 points. In the three independent polls, one — from Emerson College — shows Oz narrowly ahead. The other two have Fetterman in the lead, including a Marist College poll showing the Democrat leading by 6 points.

Washington
PATTY MURRAY (D) vs. Tiffany Smiley (R)
Lean Democratic (Last week: Likely Democratic)
RCP polling average: Murray +3 (Last week: Murray +8.5)
Eventual margin: Biden +20.3
The newest race on our list is in Washington State, which President Joe Biden won by 20 percentage points two years ago.
Democratic Sen. Patty Murray hasn’t had a lead smaller than 5 points in any independent polls, but Republican surveys from firms like the Trafalgar Group and InsiderAdvantage show GOP nominee Tiffany Smiley much closer.

Wisconsin
RON JOHNSON (R) vs. Mandela Barnes (D)
Toss Up
RCP polling average: Johnson +3.2 (Last week: Johnson +3.3)
2020 RCP polling average 3 days before the election: Biden +5.7
Eventual margin: Biden +0.7
If Democrats are looking for a silver lining in Democrat Mandela Barnes trailing GOP Sen. Ron Johnson and races closing elsewhere on the map, it might be that Barnes appears to have stopped his steep decline.

A Marquette Law School poll out on Wednesday showed Johnson ahead by 2 points, 50 percent to 48 percent. That was a modest improvement from the previous Marquette poll last month, when Johnson led by 6 points, 52 percent to 46 percent (though the differences are within the margin of error).

What the latest polls show about 2022's Senate swing state races - POLITICO

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I started picking up a fan base from my post on various sites, mainly from BGOL, hungry for new material that their cuck staffers are unable to provide.

This has made me a target for assassination attempts, character attacks, and other garbage from both political parties trying to stifle free speech. I do this to cover my downtime when I bored, I work on other important profit seeking activities.

Robert-Telles.jpg

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Thanks, Georgia: The Triflin' Herschel Walker Political Experiment Goes To A Run-Off
How did 1.9 million people think this was a good idea?

By Keith Reed
PublishedAn hour ago

Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker speaks during an election night watch party on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022, in Atlanta. Walker is running against Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock.Photo: Brynn Anderson (AP)

The weirdest, most problematic Senate race in the country is headed to extra innings as neither incumbent Democrat Raphael Warnock or Republican challenger Herschel Walker managed to meet the 50 percent threshold needed to avoid a runoff, which is now slated for early December.
needed to avoid a runoff, which is now slated for early December.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Black Georgia voters say the Walker-Warnock runoff leaves them with a burden to ‘save the Senate’ again

“This is disappointing because one candidate is a qualified senator. The other is Herschel Walker,” said Aaron Jones, 47, an auto body repair supervisor in Atlanta.

People vote at a polling location in Atlanta

Voters in Georgia will return to the polls in December as the state's top two Senate candidates head to a runoff.Megan Varner / Getty Images

Nov. 9, 2022, 5:06 PM EST
By Curtis Bunn

ATLANTA — Aaron Jones took a deep breath when he emerged from the public library on Ponce de Leon Avenue here into the warm Georgia sun after casting his votes in the midterm elections on Tuesday afternoon.

By late that evening, he was anxiety-ridden and befuddled as Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock was engaged in a tight race with the embattled former football star Herschel Walker, the Republican nominee.

Wednesday morning, Jones was exasperated.
“It’s been stressful,” Jones, an auto body repair supervisor, said. “Not from the standpoint of who I would vote for. But you look at what’s going on in politics and too much of it is not about the people. It’s ugly stuff about one party over the other, and that’s hard to watch and hear every day.

But now, after all that, it’s still not over.”