Lady Luck the Comedian : Going in on Jaheim

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
:lol:
She's talking real wild, battle of the washed up Jersey artists.

[FLASH]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhNhBlrzEoPLqc3gh1[/FLASH]

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
just fast forward to the end. . . . the 'dry afro' sheit was funny. never heard of this chick but she got a cool sense of humor

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
She nice on the mic though :dunno:

Her and Babs try to start a group but :dunno: The Dyke Dynamic Duo didn't pop off. :smh:

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
not sorry i dont live in jersey anymore

[carlthomas]at all at alllllll[/carlthomas]

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, Jaheim must have touched a nerve for her to be blacking out like that:lol::lol::lol:

This pic surprised me to see she had this under all that bullshit she be wearing

l_5178302212a4155f4bdfc785edddb54d.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Damn, Jaheim must have touched a nerve for her to be blacking out like that:lol::lol::lol:

This pic surprised me to see she had this under all that bullshit she be wearing

l_5178302212a4155f4bdfc785edddb54d.jpg
Kinda like when we first saw Da Brat wearing dresses & shit. Everyone was like :eek:

Luck got a nice body & I'd fuck but she's hood as hell though :smh:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
No she's not. She's a chick from Teaneck, NJ (nice) that moved to Newark.(Who does that?)

Generally nice as a lyricist and a person, but her whole image is an act.
I'm referring to how she carries herself. You could be hood as hell & live in the Hamptons.

nedshank7

wannabe star
Registered
I'm referring to how she carries herself. You could be hood as hell & live in the Hamptons.

I agree with you on that point, but what I'm saying is even her carrying herself like she hood is an act. Known her step-dad (Corey-O) since the mid 80's.

Little Shanell is pretending.

SNYC

Lurking. I'm on that other board
Registered
:lol: now she's a comedian?

I remember when the source (remember that mag?) use to write about her experiences as a new artist on def jam

cozmic33

Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ive seen that happen many times in cyphers but muhahahahahaha someone gif the look of defeat that nigga had

lol i see dude all the time Downtown Newark and Jersey Gardens...i even copped his cd once for like $5...his music is aight too...dude was on some fuck Lady Luck shit when i seen him last time lol