Joe Biden is now POTUS

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Just curious, what political activity have you engaged in for them to target you?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My bad I just recollect you promoting government employment on BGOL. I assumed, plus you seem to know alot about government operations

Naw bro....I know alot of people that work in the federal government though....If you live in DC or the DMV area every other person works for the FEDS lol

I think working for the FEDS is a good career path though...You get paid decent and you get a pension after 20 years....

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So are you advocating against a new replacement bridge in Maryland?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
So are you advocating against a new replacement bridge in Maryland?

They are expanding the Port Terminal at Sparrow Point based on my recommendations which should prevent another event. There has been a ton of close calls with ships losing power. This ship leaving port with power issues was a common occurence in the past.

I am not into local or state issues like that, the real coverup is the bad trade policies that target critical jobs for the black community. Sparrows Point is where a massive steel/shipbuilding complex used to be located that went bankrupt in 2012, I am a member of USW for over 22 years. Those vacant rowhouses, use to be homes of steel workers that was featured in "The Wire".

To answer your question, it was strange how they wanted to rush out with public funding of a new bridge immediately when it may be not justified, nor has liability been settled. This massive steel complex no longer exists that had 35,000 union jobs when this bridge was being built. Now they are saying the traffic from this expanded port terminal at Sparrows Point is a good reason to rebuild this bridge.

They would have used this same playbook in the automotive industry if it wasn't for people like me speaking out.

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are expanding the Port Terminal at Sparrow Point based on my recommendations which should prevent another event. There has been a ton of close calls with ships losing power. This ship leaving port with power issues was a common occurence in the past.

I am not into local or state issues like that, the real coverup is the bad trade policies that target critical jobs for the black community. Sparrows Point is where a massive steel/shipbuilding complex used to be located that went bankrupt in 2012, I am a member of USW for over 22 years. Those vacant rowhouses, use to be homes of steel workers that was featured in "The Wire".

To answer your question, it was strange how they wanted to rush out with public funding of a new bridge immediately when it may be not justified, nor has liability been settled. This massive steel complex no longer exists that had 35,000 union jobs when this bridge was being built. Now they are saying the traffic from this expanded port terminal at Sparrows Point is a good reason to rebuild this bridge.

They would have used this same playbook in the automotive industry if it wasn't for people like me speaking out.
So is your point, that they're doin too little too late to support/save your industry? Then when you call them out you're targeted?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
So is your point, that they're doin too little too late to support/save your industry? Then when you call them out you're targeted?
I don't want to give a pretext for any retaliation, being held hostage. I am just starting to realize how pathetic and retarded the U.S. is, it will desperately cling on to people that it can't attract, use them for their gain.

Imagine trying to get a murder conviction overturned, the DA ignores DNA evidence that exonerates you on purpose. So called independent government employees.

That is basically how they came at me afterwards, I was venting about it recently.
Instead of admitting their inferiority, they attack critics. I wish I could do this in the private sector.

Last edited: