Is Candace Pivoting?

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as I have disagreed with her in the past and called her all kinds of coon, is she now trying to pivot? I actually listened to the interview and agreed with about 90% of what she had to say. I didn't buy why she is married to a white man and how she has a fetish for Asian men.

I didn't like her reasoning for why she supports Trump and Kanye and a few other things but a lot of other shit she said was spot on. Maybe she is trying to be more accepted by us because the cooning money is drying up. She even said she hasn't been on Fox in a long time because Tucker is gone.

Is she redeemable?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Is she redeemable?

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Is she redeemable?

Hell no. Far beyond redemption.

The trap people around here fall into, though, is not assessing individual developments on their own merits.

She does win major points with me for being probably the strongest right-winger to take the position that killing all the Palestinians is bad.

And hopefully she evolves and becomes less bad in the future. I don't think she'll ever cross the threshold into being "good" though.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Why does she need to be redeemed?
She is what she is.
She isn't worried about what you think of her.

You're wrong to personalize it. This is not about the OP. Most black people who know who she is have a negative opinion of her.

You can say she doesn't care. Does that then totally invalidate the concept of redemption?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're wrong to personalize it. This is not about the OP. Most black people who know who she is have a negative opinion of her.

You can say she doesn't care. Does that then totally invalidate the concept of redemption?
I wasn't talking to the OP. That is why I didn't at them.
What did she do wrong that needs anyone to redeem her?
What is she doing now that indicates that she wants redemption?
She has not changed in ANYWAY.
The people that "hate" her don't even listen to her.
The people that listen to her have noticed nothing different about her.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
As much as I have disagreed with her in the past and called her all kinds of coon, is she now trying to pivot? I actually listened to the interview and agreed with about 90% of what she had to say. I didn't buy why she is married to a white man and how she has a fetish for Asian men.

I didn't like her reasoning for why she supports Trump and Kanye and a few other things but a lot of other shit she said was spot on. Maybe she is trying to be more accepted by us because the cooning money is drying up. She even said she hasn't been on Fox in a long time because Tucker is gone.

Is she redeemable?

Nah, I'm good.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad to see that some brothas on here are intelligent enough to see right through that damn Grifting ass, self hating Sambo, Pretzel bitch.

Bitch is trying to make us forget that she did everything in her power to stand alongside and empower the Alt right/Neo Nazis for YEARS. Now that those butter biscuits are running out shes doing a soft launch of a new "pro black conservative Candace" cloaked in respectability politics.

Black people on a whole have more conservative values and she's trying to exploit that and pander to the few of us who don't know her self hating history by parroting certain grievances we've been having with some elements in our society. she's an eloquent speaker of non-facts so she'll get some people nodding their head like "you know what, she's right!" ..Fuck her, I see right through her hustle, and glad that many others on here do too.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Glad to see that some brothas on here are intelligent enough to see right through that damn Grifting ass, self hating Sambo, Pretzel bitch.

Bitch is trying to make us forget that she did everything in her power to stand alongside and empower the Alt right/Neo Nazis for YEARS. Now that those butter biscuits are running out shes doing a soft launch of a new "pro black conservative Candace" cloaked in respectability politics.

Black people on a whole have more conservative values and she's trying to exploit that and pander to the few of us who don't know her self hating history by parroting certain grievances we've been having with some elements in our society. she's an eloquent speaker of non-facts so she'll get some people nodding their head like "you know what, she's right!" ..Fuck her, I see right through her hustle, and glad that many others on here do too.

What do you mean "those butter biscuits are running out"?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I wasn't talking to the OP. That is why I didn't at them.

:cool:

What did she do wrong that needs anyone to redeem her?
What is she doing now that indicates that she wants redemption?
She has not changed in ANYWAY.
The people that "hate" her don't even listen to her.
The people that listen to her have noticed nothing different about her.

You didn't answer my question about the concept of redemption... It seems like you don't believe in it, that if someone just ignores the "haters" there is no such thing.

I don't see how we couldn't take Donald Trump, Hitler, whatever villain you want to name and just change the name and pronouns and make your post a defense of them as well. "Who is anyone to redeem ____, what is ____ doing to indicate he/she wants redemption?"

catdaddy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Is she redeemable?

Fuck that bedwenching ass coon.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:cool:

You didn't answer my question about the concept of redemption... It seems like you don't believe in it, that if someone just ignores the "haters" there is no such thing.

I don't see how we couldn't take Donald Trump, Hitler, whatever villain you want to name and just change the name and pronouns and make your post a defense of them as well. "Who is anyone to redeem ____, what is ____ doing to indicate he/she wants redemption?"
I believe in the concept of redemption. However it only applies when someone feels they are wrong and wants to be redeemed.
That is not the case here. Candice isn't asking anyone for shit. She is who she is. If she had an opinon and then changes her mind and explains why that is just that. She isn't apologizing. He isn't asking anyone for forgiveness. She does not give a fuck what you think about her.

Candice is being equated to Hitler? How?

If we changed the names and the pronouns then we are talking about different people and that is a different conversation based on those specific people.

The person being discussed isn't arbitrary at all. We cannot change them and still be talking about the same thing!

How do you not see that?

I guess my over all point is: isn't that deep.

I am offended that there is even a topic about redemption when she isn't asking a nigga for shit!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great post.

My opinion, no one really listened to her before. So in that sense no. But she has pivoted in her topics. Much more surface level. She doesnt do any intelligent convo, or speak to intelligent people. Thus her being on breakfast club. She can wow them. She cant compete with real intellects.

She def has stopped saying things that are trigger black people. So yes she has grown.

But black people only redeem white people. Black people wont ever let a black person grow.

She is an opinion journalist, that has a white husband. She isnt running for any office. Isnt doing any charity to make any change. I dont see why she is listened to by anyone cuz she has no solutions she is putting in action.

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
I like Candace. I just think she's getting that wake up call and realizing how wicked the game is.

The true test of character is now. How will she handle standing 'alone' and holding her nuts on what's right.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Many of us have to live in shithole diaspora countries and suffer. Them whining about mass shootings by Neo Nazi, we have to deal with the same thing, except they get on plane to Israel.

Some of them need to return back and tough it out rather than building settlements taking Palestinian land.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Is she redeemable?

*Sigh*
One look at your avatar, and I can see why you're easily taken in by smooth talkin' bullshit artists.
73786.jpg
:smh:
Dude, this chick has made a CAREER talking shit about/to The Black Community, by catering to the fears and racism of the MAGA crowd and by literally sucking the dick of a White conservative. By your own post you yourself actually acknowledge she hasn't changed and yet you're giving her props on "90%" of her talking points.

:hithead:

She still supports Trump, A White nationalist and wanna be dictator.
She still supports Kanye. An unhinged egomanic and anti-semite who pals around with Nick Fuentes.

Fuck whether or not she wants "to be more accepted by us because the cooning money is drying up". That alone is more of a reason to NOT accept her. Why?
- Because her motives aren't genuine!!!! :mad:

Think about every Black person she's hurt by selling her brand of bullshit to White people.
Everytime she's gone on FAUX News, The Daily Wire or spoken publicly, she's spouted off nonsense about Black people that has FORTIFIED the thoughts, beliefs, fears and actions White racists have held and enacted against our people. :hmm:

Fuck her and her "redemption".

I'm out...

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t trust that beach. With that being said. What is the difference between blm and lgbtq??is there any For some reason they feel the same to me
Both got more done in the past 10 years than the people who criticize them. Thats for sure.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great post.

My opinion, no one really listened to her before. So in that sense no. But she has pivoted in her topics. Much more surface level. She doesnt do any intelligent convo, or speak to intelligent people. Thus her being on breakfast club. She can wow them. She cant compete with real intellects.

She def has stopped saying things that are trigger black people. So yes she has grown.

But black people only redeem white people. Black people wont ever let a black person grow.

She is an opinion journalist, that has a white husband. She isnt running for any office. Isnt doing any charity to make any change. I dont see why she is listened to by anyone cuz she has no solutions she is putting in action.
Very well said.

Reactions: 305