I wonder how much the Busses is paying him

Diamels

Star
Registered
Steve Kerr said:
3. Who will win The Battle of L.A.?

Last season, for the first time in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers actually threatened to take over L.A. as the city's best hoop team. With their key players back and the addition of Tim Thomas, the Clippers again look like the better club. In fact, the progress in 2005-06 was so motivating that Elton Brand, Sam Cassell and company are talking championship. (I know – pause, take a deep breath and read on.)

Still, the Los Angeles Lakers had a pretty fair season, too, almost knocking off the Suns in a thrilling first-round playoff series. The offseason netted former Clipper Vladimir Radmanovic, who will dramatically improve the Lakers' outside shooting from the forward spot.

Of course, this is Kobe Bryant's team, and unless he's on top of his game, the Lakers are going to be mediocre. But Kobe is always on top of his game, and a summer of rest and rehabilitation following minor knee surgery was probably the best thing for him.

The Lakers have plenty of questions – particularly on the front line – but as long as Kobe is around, they're still going to be L,A,'s team, even if they're not as good as the Clips.
The Clippers had a better record for the last two years and went deeper in the playoffs last year and they are just "threating" to be the best team in LA? There must be another NBA team in LA I do not know about....