I give up. No use clowning him. Rick Ross new album is going to be FIYAH

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
this is the shit I hate....every ross defender says this shit. Its kinda like when a black person does some stupid shit theres all someone who says "white people do it".

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

90% percent of your favorite rappers when confronted on their lies don't still lie.

90% of your favorite rappers when asked who they got there name from don't say they never heard of the person they stole there name from.

90% of your favorite rappers don't start a beef because the person looked at them funny. Instead of confronting said rapper you make a diss trackg

90% of your favorite rappers don't call out someone being a coke head then have their band member sniffing coke on camera.

90% of your favorite aren't in character all the time.

Dude is beyond a fucking clown. He's a fucking fraud and an ok rapper who's mostly carried by his beats.
dude.did cry as you typed this?
.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:hmm:

Fuck outta here nigga rick ross lies don't hurt me I just posted my problems with.What do you get out of defending him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:ito b honest this is just an extension of my 50 hate
but i ended up noticing Ross is just a hilarious character . just like TI. or Cube and what they all have in common is they RAP which is all i require from a rapper .

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
but i ended up noticing Ross is just a hilarious character . just like TI. or Cube and what they all have in common is they RAP which is all i require from a rapper .

Again you running like the clown bitch you are.

How can you be sick of Piles but defend everything Rick Ross? its funny how you won't explain yourself.. What you really meant was you c/s rappin frauds and clown niggas... I guess frauds recognizes frauds huh

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=488126

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yup I feel the same way.... fuck it most of these rappers is actors anyways. Dude has been making great music for a minute.

Yeah - I'm not necessarily a fan, but I feel what ya'll are saying for sure ... he's alot better than alot of the bustas in the game these days. He puts out legit material when he wants to (and is probably lurking BGOL reading this right now too) :lol:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

How can you be sick of Piles but defend everything Rick Ross? its funny how you won't explain yourself.. What you really meant was you c/s rappin frauds and clown niggas... I guess frauds recognizes frauds huh

and here you go again like clockwork nigga:lol::lol::lol:

Reason I don't like Plies so much, is cuz he's a rapper who can't fuckin rap.

Plus, according to the intellect he displays, I just hold him to a higher standard as a PERSON than I do Ross.

I just listen to Ross bullshit for what it is. It's been shown that he's nothing more than a method actor, and it would be ALL comedy except he can rap his ass off, and the beats are sick.

And again, I HATE 50 cent, and Ross outgunned him musically. Antime I get to see 50 take an L, I'm rejoicing, yes I am.:dance::dance:

Normally I wouldn't like it, but he's an exception to my hiphop rules

And beyond all that, I'm a grown fuckin man, and I can like what the fuck I want.

Don't get mad cuz I picked the winners and you pick the losers.

I know you bump Ross in your squad car anyway. You of all people should support one of your own.

As far as that Tea Bagger of rap shit, I can put my collection of hiphop against your bullshit any day. It's obvious from who you like, you don't value lyrics, ol Wocka Flocka ass nigga
What happen to the Blue wall? GOT DAMN

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Damn I just wanted to post this Ross track and niggas have started beefing, crying and whining. BGOL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bruh In Law

The Peoples Champ
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't get it,,,, niggas was ready to jump down my throat for saying ross was on point not too long ago,,,,, now he's cool,,,,,,,, guess its in niggas blood to hate and go with the flow until hating gets plaid out

mofo112

Star
Registered
i DONT give a damn how he living it cus none of them dudes living it how they spitten it.. Hot shit is Hot shit.. Do that thang ROSS!

LavishTHINGS

Star
Registered
my hate will never rest:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
thisis50-rick-ross-tia.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Plus, according to the intellect he displays, I just hold him to a higher standard as a PERSON than I do Ross.

I just listen to Ross bullshit for what it is. It's been shown that he's nothing more than a method actor, and it would be ALL comedy except he can rap his ass off, and the beats are sick.

And again, I HATE 50 cent, and Ross outgunned him musically. Antime I get to see 50 take an L, I'm rejoicing, yes I am.:dance::dance:

And beyond all that, I'm a grown fuckin man, and I can like what the fuck I want.

I know you bump Ross in your squad car anyway. You of all people should support one of your own.

As far as that Tea Bagger of rap shit, I can put my collection of hiphop against your bullshit any day. It's obvious from who you like, you don't value lyrics, ol Wocka Flocka ass nigga

On thing from Ross I bump is his Port of Miami CD, when he was actually nice... all that nigga do is rap over the same beats now..

And u couldn't hold shit to my rap collection nigga u already exposed yourself for the hypocrite u r.... its u who don't value lyrics....

As I stated u c/s ross which means u c/s Plies which means u c/s wocka flocka..

Go back and sniff GayD walkers nuts

Kush

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I heard this yesterday and was OPEN. This shit is hot. Can't debate with good music, whether he's a fake fat fuck or not. And good looks on the link, I was just about to go into hunter mode.:dance:

Edit: the link ain't work for me, but here's the clean version of the song. Hurry cause they deletin' shit like web narcs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rfumwzmmnjx

Mofoman

Potential Star
Registered
You can't be serious. Ludacris has the worst ear of any rapper. His beats are garbage. Ross constantly has heat on his albums. Always.

*COUGH* REDMAN :smh:

Would probably be one of the most popular rappers still if he could pick a damn beat.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
On thing from Ross I bump is his Port of Miami CD, when he was actually nice... all that nigga do is rap over the same beats now..

And u couldn't hold shit to my rap collection nigga u already exposed yourself for the hypocrite u r.... its u who don't value lyrics....

As I stated u c/s ross which means u c/s Plies which means u c/s wocka flocka..

Go back and sniff GayD walkers nuts

You made a leap there, but that's your opinion.

Ross got lyrics. And no one denies he got beats.

And look at you... you bumped one of his albums, when the nigga came out saying "I know the REAL NORIEGA!"

WHat, you thought he was "real" then?

dumbass:smh:

When he came out, I gave him the side eye on that line ALONE. But eventually, I paid attention and dude was spittin over cold beats, which is all I care about.

For you to say Plies and Wocka Flocka are any where NEAR dudes level as far as lyrics, makes you sound more retarded than we all know you are.

I put him with the TI's the Jeezy's, the Ludas- heavy spitters- call it what ya want.

I bump his shit and it look like the WHOLE BOARD is finally unleashing themsleves from 50's nuts, and seeing what really matters- the MUSIC.

You're just slower than the rest, but I knew that already.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
has this dude ever spit anything quotable?
you might as well just download the instrumentals.

flow below average but gotdamn that boy got one hell of a eye for beats!!!!!!!

You know how you can tell he below average on the MIC. He gets murked on all his features.

Here I am ft Nelly
Nelly murked him.

Maybach Music ft Jay Z

Jigga Murked him

Luxury Tax ft Jezzy, Wayne, Trick Daddy
Everybody got him on the song

Usual Suspects ft Nas
Nas murked him.

Shit he got murked by diddy on the O lets do it remix.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor

:lol: @ Tea Bagger of Rap!!

Y'all boys crazy!!...

I don't get it,,,, niggas was ready to jump down my throat for saying ross was on point not too long ago,,,,, now he's cool,,,,,,,, guess its in niggas blood to hate and go with the flow until hating gets plaid out

flow below average but gotdamn that boy got one hell of a eye for beats!!!!!!!

one hell of a eye for beats!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

funny thread.........

:yes:

chillwillwonka

Chillin is my hobby.
Registered
has this dude ever spit anything quotable?
you might as well just download the instrumentals.

"Fascinated with foreign felines
Since I was knee high
This cigar got me buzzin like a beehive
Fuck my old chick I'm ridin with my new thing
In her blue jeans, panties like shoestrings"

"you know we hustle to the key of life
moving weed and white before we learn to read and write
so fuck a tutor pay attention to my shooter
fucking me today but next she be fucking Luda
we assholes with fast cars and cash flow
my last load was gift wrapped by Castro"

:hmm: