Hey Femmenoire, Would You Try This?

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuc4384a.jpg

I’m not mad at cha, just from your posts, you seem like a chick that is down for whatever!

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I saw a similar contraption at that swing club I went to minus the titmilker thing.

I guess I would try it if it had never been used. But my nipples are very, very, very sensitive. My babies like feather light touches.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw a similar contraption at that swing club I went to minus the titmilker thing.

I guess I would try it if it had never been used. But my nipples are very, very, very sensitive. My babies like feather light touches.

Well did you ride the sybian?

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Well did you ride the sybian?

That's what it was! I forgot the name.

No I did not. My male companion watched this white woman on it. She passed out afterwards.

I wouldn't buy a sybian myself. But if someone bought it for me and it was never used, I'd prolly use it a few times...get my squirt on.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
did yall see a howard stern episode that had something like that except it was a whole bunch of tongues on it. I would have loved to get one

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
did yall see a howard stern episode that had something like that except it was a whole bunch of tongues on it. I would have loved to get one

Well I guess you answered my question. Its one of the many devices sold by Fucking Machines. I had seen pics of the device on HBO Friday night a show Katie Morgan hosted. It looks like a chain saw with tounges on it.

I'm sure I can do a better job! without all that hardware. :D

25.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
No man can replicate the speed of a machine hon.

It's what comes with man that cannot be replicated.

Ace Boogie

Support BGOL
Registered
Well I guess you answered my question. Its one of the many devices sold by Fucking Machines. I had seen pics of the device on HBO Friday night a show Katie Morgan hosted. It looks like a chain saw with tounges on it.

I'm sure I can do a better job! without all that hardware. :D

25.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

that aint healthy

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what it was! I forgot the name.

"No I did not. My male companion watched this white woman on it. She passed out afterwards."

I wouldn't buy a sybian myself. But if someone bought it for me and it was never used, I'd prolly use it a few times...get my squirt on.

No I did not. My male companion watched this white woman on it.

You mean you didn't watch?

She passed out afterwards.

Isn’t that the proper result after a good fucking?

How about this one.

fuckingmachine01.gif

Last edited:

sexypetiteone00

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Is the Swing club in Atlanta? ;)

DAHITMAN

Rising Star

Scorpio you can get it if you put your mind to it.

If you really want it really bad just do it. Be about it, don't just say it, do it.

But hey whatever floats your boat. Buy it and you will like it.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
How can any dude compete with that shit!!!

You don't compete against the machines, you don't have to. I'm not intimidated by any of their machines. Contrary to what some may think the machines can't provide "everything" sexual a woman needs. Oh yeah they can get off using them but...

Those machines are impersonal, big, noisy must be set up, cleaned, in this case probably lubed and positioned. Then the woman still has to position herself to use it. That's a lot of work just for an orgasm. Then it needs to be put away, in case mom or pop stops by. :rolleyes: Although it would be a most interesting conversation piece. ;) Plus those machines are not that affordable. A $20 vibrator makes more sense.

While she is doing all that she could've already gotten herself off with a man or she like Femme said could've sat down and used a pocket rocket or her own fingers and been done.