Guys--- here's an oral sex primer

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
I've seen this one before. Ole girl was talking hella shit he broke her down. :lol:

Oh you like that HoneyBerry? I got something for you then. ;) Just come in the door and go straight to work :yes:

Suicide

Potential Star
Registered
Homeboy was a little wild and lost focus for a moment but he represented. I like to get in to it and inhale the pussy for lengthly periods but I keep my focus at all times.:yes:

peace.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
He lacked a little finesse but damn aint nothing like a ninja that will eat it like its his first good meal of day- oh hell yes :yes:

When she said "Sop it up like a biscuit" :lol:- bamas I swear!

Solar7

Support BGOL
Registered
it wasn't until the 3:42 mark that he scooted that ass to the edge of the chair? :smh: Come on... a pro would have lowered the chair if needed, spun her ass around, propped them legs up on the desk, brought her right to the edge of the chair, (being sure not to let her dig them boots into the edge so she can push away when it gets real good), got comfortable and took a seat on his ass, pulled her to him with his legs around the base of the chair...and went to work! Thats how you get down for the duration...easy to get to, no strain on my neck:yes:, with minimal chance of putting me in a orgasm induced headlock.:smh:

But I'll give him his props for getting it done.

Solar7

Support BGOL
Registered
*taking notes lol* licking the nani is my plan B.

This shit need to be your A and C Plan. Water don't boil just by plopping it on the stove...then you gotta see how hot you got in the first place, after it came to a boil. shit...pot will find a different stove to get er hot and keep her that way. :D

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen this one before. Ole girl was talking hella shit he broke her down. :lol:

Oh you like that HoneyBerry? I got something for you then. ;) Just come in the door and go straight to work :yes:
:eek:

it wasn't until the 3:42 mark that he scooted that ass to the edge of the chair? :smh: Come on... a pro would have lowered the chair if needed, spun her ass around, propped them legs up on the desk, brought her right to the edge of the chair, (being sure not to let her dig them boots into the edge so she can push away when it gets real good), got comfortable and took a seat on his ass, pulled her to him with his legs around the base of the chair...and went to work! Thats how you get down for the duration...easy to get to, no strain on my neck:yes:, with minimal chance of putting me in a orgasm induced headlock.:smh:

But I'll give him his props for getting it done.

:D