Mack10

MOD SQUAD
Super Moderator
WTF

What is that about???

:confused::confused::confused:

Danny Glover Arrested in Maryland

Originally posted Apr 16th 2010 1:58 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Danny Glover was arrested in Maryland today -- after armed police cracked down on a massive protest rally.

Danny Glover Arrested in Maryland
Glover -- along with 11 other people -- was taken into custody outside of the headquarters of Sodexo, Inc. ... where protesters were rallying against the business practices of the food management giant.

He was given a citation and later released, telling cameras, "We're moving to make some real positive changes."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0lMVdneP9

CruelAngel777

Potential Star
Registered
The pigs should of not arrested him based on principle alone. This man saved the city from the Predator, and numerous terrorists attacks with Riggs.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The pigs should of not arrested him based on principle alone. This man saved the city from the Predator, and numerous terrorists attacks with Riggs.
:lol::lol:

But on the real...I have respect for Mr. Glover. Dude doesnt hold his tongue for fear of offending white people.

malaki

Star
Registered
he is real heavy on the activism. I just saw him speak at the green festival in san francisco.

matter of fact dude is old school on helping, especially black people. i remember back in the day he came to the bay area nike hoop league and gave a good talk too.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

yet that didnt stop him from staring like a fool at a big-ass megatsunami coming at him(with a aircraft carrier inside it no less) :lol: