Fort Lauderdale, Florida

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump im going in a week, whats good fam?! I need help findin spots worth my time and $$

Stick2dascript

Star
Registered
No where those places are basically it. It's not many spots you can post up and chill at, you have iguanas in Pembroke pines and a couple small spots in Lauderdale but it's not worth mentioning. South Florida is very overrated and lame in general.

Women don't go out like that band most that do roll in groups so it's not many approachable chicks here, pretty depressing living down here everyday. Good spot to visit, not live.

Fridays is probably better to meet chicks at than most these spots.

It's not a singles place at all.

Lucky7s

Negritude...do you have it muthafucka?
Registered
No where those places are basically it. It's not many spots you can post up and chill at, you have iguanas in Pembroke pines and a couple small spots in Lauderdale but it's not worth mentioning. South Florida is very overrated and lame in general.

Women don't go out like that band most that do roll in groups so it's not many approachable chicks here, pretty depressing living down here everyday. Good spot to visit, not live.

What about places for couples...fuck the singles scene...

dray

Rising Star
Registered

I grew up there and hated it.

I bounced when I was 23 and have been living in the A ever since. :dance:

I love visiting...would never live there again though. :smh:

There's really not much going on in Lauderdale outside of the usual spots that everyone knows about.

Its a very sleepy town...your best bet is to hit Dade.

Lucky7s

Negritude...do you have it muthafucka?
Registered

There's really not much going on in Lauderdale outside of the usual spots that everyone knows about.

Figured as much.

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered

Negro please... what year ? 72 ? .... clubs in ft lauderdale stay open late and the strip las olas is jumping

don't clubs in the a close at 2 ?:lol: