do Ladies are there women who want small or average size men?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if there are size queens then are there small size queens?

not that I am...just wondering is all...:rolleyes::lol:

but seriously..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
average 51/2 to about 7

small..less than 51/2...

oh and fellas...lets keep th egos in check.. of course everyone on the internet is 10+..but this is a question for the women..

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
My best friend is absolutely against huge dicks.
She will tell a man honestly that his dick is to big and she has changed her mind.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
^^^I have a girlfriend like that too. She also thinks more than 30 min is entirely too much time to be fucking.

Me personally 8-10" is perfect. Anything less or anything more does nothing for me.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^I have a girlfriend like that too. She also thinks more than 30 min is entirely too much time to be fucking.

:lol:

i kinda agree..most of the time...sometimes more than 30 minutes is good...but most times..as bernie mac said BUS' A NUT SO I CAN GET SOME SLEEP!!

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Yeah shit is getting out of hand. Maybe somebody should start a thread Vagina size.

that vagina size thread would get squashed-out immediately.

women tend to think that all women are created equal and that a hole is a hole is a hole.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

go ahead and make the thread, i dare ya... i double dog dare you.

there are some here who will break out all kinds of google shit to prove you wrong.

ALL PUSSY IS TIGHT...:rolleyes::rolleyes::hmm::hmm:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Even if its not that long,the width is what I like because it is filling my insides up and hitting my walls. Basically its all how you work it

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor

LOL - that's true when it's not that good...mediocre sex that drags on??:smh: But the best shit is when you look at the clock afterwards and you had NO IDEA it had been 3+ hours :yes:

GeeZnu

Rising Star
Registered
small-penis.jpg
cry.jpg
:hmm:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
average 51/2 to about 7

small..less than 51/2...

oh and fellas...lets keep th egos in check.. of course everyone on the internet is 10+..but this is a question for the women..

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please forgive me on this one... I was thinking five and a half feet tall....

:cool:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:
LOL - that's true when it's not that good...mediocre sex that drags on??:smh: But the best shit is when you look at the clock afterwards and you had NO IDEA it had been 3+ hours :yes:

:yes:YES!!! :yes:This is the ONLY way I have been able to lose weight!!!:yes:
:cool: