Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Deion Sanders Getting Roasted for Embarrassing Crowd at Colorado Spring Game​

Alek ArendApr 27, 2024
The Colorado football program was the hype of the 2023 college football offseason upon Deion Sanders' arrival in Boulder. How the mighty have fallen.

Sanders' first season with the Buffaloes was a dud, as they finished 4-8 after winning their first three games of the year. Coach Prime called it a building block of a season, with the hope Colorado would improve entering year two. That may turn out to be the case, but fan support is quickly dwindling.

Colorado has been hit hard by departures to the NCAA transfer portal this offseason. To make matters worse, recruiting has been suboptimal. Fan support, as a result, is at a low point.

Sanders and the Buffaloes held their spring game on Saturday. It was a pretty pathetic turnout, especially when compared to last year's crowd. It's worth mentioning weather played a factor, but still.

Check this out:
colorado-buffaloes-head-coach-deion-sanders-during-a-spring-game-event-at-folsom-field.webp

Colorado had a poor turnout at its 2024 spring game on Saturday.
Alex Roberts/X
Yikes.

Weather played a part, but so did Colorado's 4-8 showing with Coach Prime at the helm last year.

Colorado Buffaloes head coach Deion Sanders during a spring game event at Folsom Field.
© Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
Fans are roasting Sanders for Saturday's poor showing.

Sanders still took the opportunity to address fans in attendance before the scrimmage got started. He certainly knows how to make an impact.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Deion Sanders Getting Roasted for Embarrassing Crowd at Colorado Spring Game​

Alek ArendApr 27, 2024
The Colorado football program was the hype of the 2023 college football offseason upon Deion Sanders' arrival in Boulder. How the mighty have fallen.

Sanders' first season with the Buffaloes was a dud, as they finished 4-8 after winning their first three games of the year. Coach Prime called it a building block of a season, with the hope Colorado would improve entering year two. That may turn out to be the case, but fan support is quickly dwindling.

Colorado has been hit hard by departures to the NCAA transfer portal this offseason. To make matters worse, recruiting has been suboptimal. Fan support, as a result, is at a low point.

Sanders and the Buffaloes held their spring game on Saturday. It was a pretty pathetic turnout, especially when compared to last year's crowd. It's worth mentioning weather played a factor, but still.

Check this out:
colorado-buffaloes-head-coach-deion-sanders-during-a-spring-game-event-at-folsom-field.webp

Colorado had a poor turnout at its 2024 spring game on Saturday.
Alex Roberts/X
Yikes.

Weather played a part, but so did Colorado's 4-8 showing with Coach Prime at the helm last year.

Colorado Buffaloes head coach Deion Sanders during a spring game event at Folsom Field.
© Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
Fans are roasting Sanders for Saturday's poor showing.

Sanders still took the opportunity to address fans in attendance before the scrimmage got started. He certainly knows how to make an impact.

I guess they want people to have come out in all the rain for a scrimmage smh

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It just shows how bad a program Colorado is, and will probably continue to be long term. The city, and the State just don't support continuously. He gave them him hope last year, quadrupled their win total and increased their student applications by some accounts up to 50%. Money flowing all around. That's such a huge leap for a dead program and folks are still bitching.

If he gets em 7 wins this year that's a vast improvement, it will be hard though :eek: . They will have TWO top 10 draft picks and at least three 2nd and 3rd round picks in 2025. Got damn let the shit cook.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It just shows how bad a program Colorado is, and will probably continue to be long term. The city, and the State just don't support continuously. He gave them him hope last year, quadrupled their win total and increased their student applications by some accounts up to 50%. Money flowing all around. That's such a huge leap for a dead program and folks are still bitching.

If he gets em 7 wins this year that's a vast improvement, it will be hard though :eek: . They will have TWO top 10 draft picks and at least three 2nd and 3rd round picks in 2025. Got damn let the shit cook.

The weather was horrible, last year it was snow but the rain and snow hit them this year…. So I wasn’t surprised, kinda glad we didn’t entertain the idea of going..

You absolutely correct like this shit cook…

Only year two and folks saying this a failure…

Fuck I’m enjoying the process and glad we actually get to see it.
During Auburn’s title runs, I had some behind the scenes Access but this is different.

Deion bring much of the bad press on himself and the team but it also bring praise and excitement…

Dude actually gonna have to build a team like them Kentucky teams, that was filled with 1 & done players

The portal changed the game

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It was pouring rain the entire day so many probably opted not to come because nothing major happens in a spring game.

To get drenched for nothing would be asking a bit much

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This comment hits home, I like this language, I probably said stuff that would go along with this…

From what I’ve heard and seen his moms tried…. How much idk… but seem like she was about him having that support and structure….

Idk what’s up with CM, but my peeps who’s the lead recruit on him, said “Mann I ain’t chasing after his ass”
I think they dropped out of the running also..

Me personally I hope dude go ball out, just to prove to himself. As let this situation bring some maturity to him.

“All those “where Cormani” people all those “Cormani need to hop in the portal” people all those “Cormani needs to leave CU” people all those “Coach Prime needs to let Cormani play” people yall the ones who gassed him up. Now look where he at from listening to you clowns smh”

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He will get his shot and he better respond. I'm following him all year.
Hope he does too. Too much talent to be fucking up cause you don't want to listen. If he is a headcase like the rumors are swirling, it's gonna be a hard college career cause coaches will not be looking to develop someone like him solely because of the transfer portal and he's already proving this by hopping into the portal. He did really show much last season when he did play so his stock is way down with the rumors.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Outside of #2, #12 & #21 we can say even #7 for Cam was locked but hey I get want he saying

I guess they were a given