dariuscooks-Damn these food reviews getting serious.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
dariuscooks's profile picture

dariuscooks

Posting this in case I end up dead. E Class sis the owner of @thelickingmiamisouth. He followed Corey and I from Arline’s Restaurant to the next spot. We were circling for parking. So there’s no way he knew where we would be. He walked up to me, grabbed my cell phone out of my hand, attempted to assault Corey until he realized he had a camera. He handed my phone back to me and when I called the police, ran back to his Black Toyota Sienna and reversed out the lot so I couldn’t get his plate. I’m fine. A bit shaken. But the police are here and I’ll be okay. But if I die, you know how it happened.​

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Jennifer Elizabeth

Yesterday at 6:38 PM ·

I was wondering what E class had going on i hadn’t seen him in years.
1f602.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f923.png
1f602.png
looks like #dariuscrooks went to the State of Miami and F around and found out.

402601564_10211175562702818_1681652507888655772_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Darius Cooks' Terrifying Encounter: Miami Licking Resturant Confrontation REVEALED​

watching now

Started streaming 18 minutes ago #DariusCooks #FoodieDrama #RestaurantReview
In this shocking video, we delve into the intense drama surrounding the infamous Darius Cooks, who allegedly faced a dangerous altercation with the owner of "The Licking," a soul food restaurant in Miami. Watch as we uncover the details of the confrontation, Darius's alleged fear for his life, and the subsequent police involvement. Key Points: The Altercation: Discover the harrowing details of the physical confrontation between Darius Cooks and the owner of "The Licking." Follow Darius's own account of the incident and his alleged decision to file a police report. The Drama Unfolds: Explore the origins of the conflict, starting with Darius's scathing review of "The Licking" and the restaurant's Instagram response accusing him of being a scammer. We delve into the controversies surrounding Darius Cooks' credibility. Darius Cooks Assaulted: Uncover the aftermath of the assault, as Darius shares the emotional toll it took on him. Get insights into his decision to press charges for simple battery and his unwavering commitment to continue his controversial slanderous restaurant review of only black-owned restaurants across America. Who Is Darius Cooks: Take a closer look at the culinary journey of Darius Cooks, a infamous figure known for blending traditional Southern cooking with a modern twist. Delve into the controversies that have surrounded him, fueling debates about his business practices and culinary expertise. Don't miss out on the latest in the culinary world! Subscribe, like, and hit the notification bell to stay updated on this unfolding story. Share your thoughts in the comments below, and let's continue the conversation. Happy watching, foodies! ✨ #DariusCooks #FoodieDrama #RestaurantReview

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

iamvellb was live.​

3h ·

Miami's MC Geisha 305 EXPOSES Darius Cooks' Lies! | Hilarious Roast Unveils the Truth!
See less
Get ready for a rollercoaster of laughs and revelations in the latest YouTube video! Join the hilarious chaos as Miami's own MC Geisha 305 takes on the challenge of roasting and exposing the truth behind Darius Cooks' years of lies.
From side-splitting moments to jaw-dropping revelations, this video is a must-watch!
1f3a4.png
1f525.png
Don't miss out on the fun, hit play now and be prepared for a wild ride! #MiamiScares

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Damage Control:Darius Cooks' Latest Airbnb Disaster: Property Damage, and Social Media Chaos!​