DariusCooks · Proud to announce this!-The Kitchen Comeback

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

DariusCooks

33m ·

Proud to announce this! I’m going to be an Executive Chef for 2 nights at @shantellsjustuntil in Sanford, FL (Orlando Area). I’m helping her revamp her menu, train the staff, and feature a few brand new items. Stay tuned for this. This is epic. If you wanna be my guest for dinner on Jan 26 or 27, head over to TheKitchenComeback dot com and sign up. I’ll email ya as soon as the reservations are ready! #IssaSeries
407708481_18402620224054084_7044660568561136396_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
The Kitchen Comeback

Let's Stay In Touch...
There are A LOT of new things coming. Can you do me a favor?

First, you've heard about The Kitchen Comeback and I want you to stay tuned for the menus and reservations opening on 1/1/24. If you want to sign up, you can - just head over to thekitchencomeback.com and enter your email address.
Lastly, can you please follow The Three Kings on Tour on Instagram? Here's the link...
The Kitchen Comeback
I've got much more coming. Soooooo, get ready.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

DariusCooks

·

https://www.facebook.com/#
I asked Shantell what kind of restaurant she has. She told me soul with a splash of Caribbean. Done. Here are the dinner, drink, and cocktail menus. You don’t wanna miss this! Go to thekitchencomeback dot com and enter your email so I can email you the reservation link on 1/1/24!

412719128_930251405130384_4014591381094328847_n.jpg
410936218_930251395130385_6167366624258486592_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Shantell Williams​

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Details​

66 people responded

Event by We can ALL do Better

Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
Darius Cooks ( Crooks ) left his customers outside fuh dead. Dude FOLDED under pressure and more!

423514648_350702537808348_2309855869053989152_n.png

The live video should start soon
You'll be able to watch the live video when the event host goes live.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
LIVE

Darius Cooks ( Crooks ) left his customers outside fuh dead. Dude FOLDED under pressure and more!​

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

DariusCooks

2h ·

After I quit for essentially being accused of not working, a guest still decided to go. This is what they were served. Now, we understand why Shantell’s Just Until is the hell hole of the restaurant it is. I’ll have some final thoughts. Let me collect them first, so I don’t say anything I regret because calling my leadership team and I monkeys is kinda wild.

424553994_952674429554748_1286938301764463971_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

G's Southern Kitchen

·
Follow
uZ3e1jYZKfj.png

Public
I know there is a lot of chatter going around about the kitchen comeback. I just want to step in the room and say DariusCooks was a consummate professional. He rented my food trailer and hired me as a chef. He came in with a clearly defined game plan and it was executed to the best of our abilities. Even though things ended early he still paid me in full. There were also many issues with refrigeration so they took my generator off the trailer to power the fridge that they ordered for storage. The generator was only 2 years old but after running 24 hrs a day for 3 days straight it went out. Darius replaced it with a new one. He said I can't have you missing money. So that's the caliber of the man I met and worked with. We were so busy I forgot to get a picture. All the best to you. See you in Bali.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
For the record, it’s been over 12 hours…
423247291_953047736184084_165796438389112220_n.jpg

Cory Brim ·
Follow

How she gone email you when her internet is down? Lord....lemme get up out these Internet Streets!!! haha!

Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Rosemary Britton Walker
Cory Brim those sheets probably were destroyed Sunday. ! Her internet at hm probably working..ohh someone has told her about that email..
1f606.png

Telesha Christopher
Cory Brim If she turns the Internet on the lights will go off.

Peprie Creed
Cory Brim she going to walk around outside until she find a hot spot
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Shanita Jones
Once it came out that she passed on the 60/40 deal and opted for 24k, I knew math wasn't her strong suite. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Stephanie Prosperous
1f97a.png
1f633.png
1f643.png
I pray that she does the right thing towards those servers. She can just drive over to Staples and have them assist her with the scanning& email process
1f64f_1f3fc.png
She was so pressed to go and have the menus printed, here’s your chance Sis!!!’

Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Shirley Woodard Yancey
Well I’m quite sure some of her servers or their associates have been “monitoring” your page DariusCooks.
When they see what you sent her and they challenge her on it, let’s see what happens next!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Darius Cooks QUITS The Kitchen Comeback |Plays The Blame Game and Leaves His Follower Hanging AGAIN!​

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Darius Cooks' Kitchen Come Back Disaster - Review and Break Down of the Shenanigans.​

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

DariusCooks

1h ·

https://www.facebook.com/
PS: This is my COI for The Kitchen Comeback. I purchased $1MM worth of insurance. Today is 2/2/24. There can no longer be any insurance claims submitted as a result of this event.
So, that story that Shantell told yall about filing an insurance claim against my insurance for her stove and refrigerator is a LIE…
Yall know I stay with receipts…
424988085_955077102647814_3386096345391386393_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Yola Casillas ·
Follow

I’m late to this. Somebody fill me in
1f37f.png
1f375.png

• 1h

Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Natalie Turner
Yola Casillas Babyyy its a mini series worth watching if you have time, if you don't just watch maybe the last hour or so of those lives from the weekend. You won't regret it. DariusCooks and his entourage showed up, and showed out on Kitchen Comeba…
See more

• 27m

Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Felicia-Lisa McGee Redd Roberson
Yola Casillas Guh! We ain’t going all the way back. That was a week ago. You’re gonna have to visit his page to catch up. Love you.

• 50m

Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Pam Gray
Yola Casillas girl that's a whole job with excellent pay and benefits!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

• 47m

View 1 reply

Z-dbClQDXLv.png
Top fan
Brandi Trim

Yola Casillas too much ,go back on lives
1f606.png

• 1h

Tete Jackson
Yola Casillas Girl it’s to much!
1f923.png
1f923.png

• 52m

Laneyse Red
Yola Casillas
-He went to go help a restaurant owner in Florida
-She took the deal with cash up front —about $20k instead of taking a later split deal which would’ve been 60/40
-instead of helping with the front of the restaurant and getting orders out, she was taking pictures, selling homemade crafts and CHARGING people in line $50 CASH for a “guaranteed table/seat”
-She saw that how much Darius was making the first 2 days and realized her $20K deal she asked for was a poor deal.
-Overnight MAGICALLY the generator went out which caused the refrigerators to go out and there was a loss of food.
-Darius did not want to abandon ship (at some point things went awry)
-He eventually left with his team
-The owner called them monkeys (not stopping no show)
Now my brain telling me—the generators went out and she’s gonna file a claim to make up for what she didn’t make at the event. The food loss was nothing to her because Darius purchased it. So she thought with the insurance claim she could come up.
I didn’t get to watch all the lives. So it’s definitely bits and pieces.
I think she purposely sabotaged the 3rd day cause she realized her $20K deal sucked.
That’s all I got. The lives were long. You gon have to listen like I did as a podcast
1f602.png
and I still missed stuff.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
425578253_956213572534167_4066478271062873657_n.jpg

DariusCooks

1h ·

Listen. I’m gonna say this one last time. If you have a problem with me, take it up with your boss. Baby, I ain’t your boss. Give me the sheets. You get your money.

Here’s a point to ponder: if Tonia heard me tell Shantell no to automatic gratuities, but she did it anyway, I can see why she’s upset she ain’t got her gratuities. In fact, I can see why I don’t have the sheets at all.

Lemme see them sheets so I can refund my customers their extra gratuity!

PS: I built the system so that in order to check out, the server had to enter their names. I know who swiped each and every credit card. Now, what happens when them swiped don’t match them order sheets?! Where. Are. The. Order. Sheets?!

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

DariusCooks

33m ·

Proud to announce this! I’m going to be an Executive Chef for 2 nights at @shantellsjustuntil in Sanford, FL (Orlando Area). I’m helping her revamp her menu, train the staff, and feature a few brand new items. Stay tuned for this. This is epic. If you wanna be my guest for dinner on Jan 26 or 27, head over to TheKitchenComeback dot com and sign up. I’ll email ya as soon as the reservations are ready! #IssaSeries
407708481_18402620224054084_7044660568561136396_n.jpg
Buddy bogus as hell for that tight ass 90s polo shirt. Where he pull that? Prolly from his old college stash that was in his mommas attic. I heard some really negative things about bruh. His best bet is to fly under the radar until he has maintained 5 star ratings for a couple of years, let the ratings speak for themselves. He returning way too quick and everybody remembers what happened.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Buddy bogus as hell for that tight ass 90s polo shirt. Where he pull that? Prolly from his old college stash that was in his mommas attic. I heard some really negative things about bruh. His best bet is to fly under the radar until he has maintained 5 star ratings for a couple of years, let the ratings speak for themselves. He returning way too quick and everybody remembers what happened.
AGREED!!!!!!!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

DariusCooks

14m ·

https://www.facebook.com/
Got this email:
"I am the adjuster assigned to this property damage claim on your behalf, as my insured, DariusCooks. The venue, Shantell’s Just Until in Sanford, Florida is claiming that you plugged in your vehicle with equipment to their venue, which caused the electrical system to overload and damage kitchen equipment, including the walk-in cooler. Were you advised not to plug your vehicle into the venue? If not, I’m wondering how you could possibly know that plugging the vehicle into the venue would damage the equipment… Please advise ASAP."
I replied. But, someone, please forward Florida Statue 817.234 to Shantell. You can read it here: