Chicago "Magnificent Mile" Dining Suggestions

Lucky7s

Negritude...do you have it muthafucka?
Registered
Anybody got a suggestion for lunch or dining near the Magnificent Mile?

Something impressive but not more than $100 for two. :smh:

http://www.themagnificentmile.com/dining/

I don't have the patience to sort through all the sites.

Thanks.

Last edited:

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a spot a few blocks up from the Magnificent Mile called Luxbar and another spot around the corner (forgot the name) that are good.

We always stay at the Park Hyatt and walk up Rush Street to check out the restaurants and bars

rtqlat

Paying Lurker
BGOL Investor
You have to eat a place called the "Purple Pig". The food is fantastic and the place is always bumping with great old school soul. Get the fried pig ears with peppers and eggs. It will convert anybody....
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Lucky7s

Registered
There's a spot a few blocks up from the Magnificent Mile called Luxbar and another spot around the corner (forgot the name) that are good.

We always stay at the Park Hyatt and walk up Rush Street to check out the restaurants and bars

Thanks for the tip...saw some 4+ stars on Kayak for $99 a night.

You have to eat a place called the "Purple Pig". The food is fantastic and the place is always bumping with great old school soul. Get the fried pig ears with peppers and eggs. It will convert anybody....
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks fam, looks good: http://www.thepurplepigchicago.com/menu.html

Yogi Bear

Star
OG Investor
Whatever you want to eat is there or a short cab ride away since it's cold.

Fogo de Chao and Texas de Brazil ( both the same type of steak buffets but go if you have not been or don't have one in your city), Wildfire, Hub 51, Haray Caray's, Weber Grill, Ralph Lauren's grill, Bin 36

There was an Italian Place in the Mercantile Exchange place that is nice and cheap with real Italian food and real Italians.

I don't know how close they are to the mile but i'm throwing out places I've been to that were great. These are all places you can get by a short cab ride. Call anywhere you intend to go and make reservations don't chance it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Lucky7s

Registered
There was an Italian Place in the Mercantile Exchange place that is nice and cheap with real Italian food and real Italians.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, I am going up for one day in February. Weather will be shit so we may not even venture out. :smh: