Chicago - Lockdown Parties

The_Watcher

Potential Star
Registered
Ayo anybody know if Chicago cats is still throwing lockdown parties out here? I seen plenty of em all over the web but they all look like late 90s early 2000s. Anybody know of anything like that popping off anymore?

Good lookin

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i used go to these spots back in the early 2000s but I cant tell where they popping nowadays. Try Chicagfreakfest or Chicagohotgirls and see if Capn Kirk still rocking them parties. I just have shit at the crib now fuck all that out n the open shit...google the spots i gave u

GreedySmurf

Star
Registered
i used go to these spots back in the early 2000s but I cant tell where they popping nowadays. Try Chicagfreakfest or Chicagohotgirls and see if Capn Kirk still rocking them parties. I just have shit at the crib now fuck all that out n the open shit...google the spots i gave u

This is how it's done now. Small groups at certain times in the year well away from wives, witnesses and GFs.

That public shit where fools are filming and photographing is just asking for trouble.

OG512

Potential Star
Registered
They still have em on the regular. Kat I went to college with goes to em all the time. I don't know how he knows or finds out about them but next time I talk to him I'll ask and post what he says.

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
let me help out;
On sundays - captain hardtimes 436 e 79th st 7pm - 12am
during bulls playoff game days - club exclusive - 3209 e 92ns st 7pm-12am

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my homie is having a stripper lockdown at 13600 s sawyer robbins at the elks lounge 9pm-2am tix are $20 for tomorrow 8/12..the last party was real nice with about 20 chixs