Can you say ignorant?! Donald trump isn't helping ANYONE of color or anyone working at McDonald's. I

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Can you say ignorant?! Donald trump isn't helping ANYONE of color or anyone working at McDonald's. Incredibly ignorant. It's actually really hard for me to watch this tbh

Gregory Vazquez What you do when this occurs is you go inside, ask to speak the manager, while there ask for the district manager. Explain and show the evidence... she'll be gone in a heartbeat. This is shameful. Shame on you McDonald's...
· Reply ·
· 1 hrManage
1 Reply

Manelik Bård
What was she thinking? Working at Mcdonald's in North America you can't yes you can't be racist! Your staff and costumers they are all different races and colours! If you want to be racist.. you better have your own company. The woman just not lost her job she is expose all over the world now.
· Reply · 1 hrManage

April Schmitt
Can you say ignorant?! Donald trump isn't helping ANYONE of color or anyone working at McDonald's. Incredibly ignorant. It's actually really hard for me to watch this tbh
· Reply ·
· 33 minsManage
2 Replies · 2 mins

Kiara Tokumei
From the information I have read in a article, all Ms. Rios wanted to be informed if her order was ready and ketchup. I am curious if that McDonald's location will give Ms. Rios a free meal of her choice for the cruel treatment, as she deserves that or a refund.
· Reply ·
· 1 hrManage

Barbara Kohlheim
She showed her true ignorance it's bad enough that black people have to endure and go through racism since forever, and now you become the RACIST,! I hope she's proud of herself because she looks stupid.