Cali Colombia

scarfacecapone

Potential Star
OG Investor
yeah I go there once a year to visit my daughter, what do you want to know about cali. If it is your first time visiting Colombia I would tell you to try Barranquilla it is much safer. In cali you have to be careful of the taxi drivers my bredrin got robbed at gunpoint before he arrived at the hotel. I would just say if you know the peeps that you are checking in cali you should be good but if you have a choice try Barranquilla. The selection on women in cali is more diverse than Barranquilla lots of sexy blacks and redbones.

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
yeah I go there once a year to visit my daughter, what do you want to know about cali. If it is your first time visiting Colombia I would tell you to try Barranquilla it is much safer. In cali you have to be careful of the taxi drivers my bredrin got robbed at gunpoint before he arrived at the hotel. I would just say if you know the peeps that you are checking in cali you should be good but if you have a choice try Barranquilla. The selection on women in cali is more diverse than Barranquilla lots of sexy blacks and redbones.

You have to be careful in ALL of Colombia. I've been to Barranquilla several times it is safer from a "narco" perspective but its not Beverly Hills.

Yes.. the women are beautiful in Barranquilla and all of Colombia.