Black SC politicans say, Obama would cause every democrat to lose

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
While y'all are stomping your feet, whining about what Bill is saying, trying to beat up any and every black person who hasn't drank the Obama flavored kool-aid. Hillary is out and about tossing 70 billion dollars in peoples faces saying this is what I'm gonna do right now for you with the implication that there's more to come if you put me in the White House.

But go ahead and do whatever it is y'all are doing. I don't get it.
Well BigUnc,

As far as South Carolina goes, looks like that 70 billion didn't get ole girl, shit. LOL

J/k

QueEx

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Somebody needs to interview S.C. State Sens. Robert Ford and Darrell Jackson now, and ask what they think about Obama's campaign so far.

After watching Tavis on Saturday we need to put any so-called Black leader in check. If they don't see the historic opportunity before us we need to make them see. I heard on one of the Sunday A.M. talkinghead shows (Cokie Roberts on ABC paraphrasing Billie Jean King), "White women look at Hillary's campaign and say "We paid our dues and have done everything right in order to get us* here (*white women nationwide feel as ONE with Hillary) and we're being swept away by this cute guy who's just whispering sweet nothings in our ears."

Black people don't need to know every policy stand that Obama has, just as every white voter can't tell you every policy stand of McCain. Just pick what means the most to you personally and let that be reason enough.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
After watching Tavis on Saturday we need to put any so-called Black leader in check. If they don't see the historic opportunity before us we need to make them see.
I have to take exception to the part above. Who the fuck is Tavis to be upset that Barack Obama had previous commitments and couldn't be in New Orleans over the weekend? Who the fuck is Tavis to reject Michelle Obama as a suitable stand-in for Barack in New Orleans, since he had previous commitments? Is Tavis running for president or is Barack Obama? Who the fuck is Tavis to say New Orleans was more important that Ohio, at the moment and in the grand scheme of things? Hadn't Barack been to New Orleans before Tavis' looking-like-I'm-important-show over the weekend ??? What is it with the people who put themselves ahead of the issues ???

I want to put the self-<s>appointed</s><u>annointed</u> its all-about-me-or-what-I-say-is-important black people, in check.

QueEx

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
I have to take exception to the part above. Who the fuck is Tavis to be upset that Barack Obama had previous commitments and couldn't be in New Orleans over the weekend? Who the fuck is Tavis to reject Michelle Obama as a suitable stand-in for Barack in New Orleans, since he had previous commitments? Is Tavis running for president or is Barack Obama? Who the fuck is Tavis to say New Orleans was more important that Ohio, at the moment and in the grand scheme of things? Hadn't Barack been to New Orleans before Tavis' looking-like-I'm-important-show over the weekend ??? What is it with the people who put themselves ahead of the issues ???

I want to put the self-<s>appointed</s><u>annointed</u> its all-about-me-or-what-I-say-is-important black people, in check.

QueEx
^^^^^^^^^^^
Chuuch

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I have to take exception to the part above. Who the fuck is Tavis to be upset that Barack Obama had previous commitments and couldn't be in New Orleans over the weekend?
QueEx

This is what I was saying, but I'm not just talking about Tavis.

John Lewis finally sees what's up. All this loyalty to the Clintons needs to take a back seat to the bigger picture - real and symbolic - that the Obama Presidency represents to ALL of America, not just Black America.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="3">". . . everybody else on the ballot is doomed," Ford said. "Every Democratic candidate running on that ticket would lose because he's black and he's [Obama is] at the top of the ticket _ we'd lose the House, the Senate and the governors and everything."

"I'm a gambling man. I love Obama," Ford said. "But I'm not going to kill myself." </font size>

Barack Obama's coattails could help Democrats solidify control of Congress, says the Florida Sun Sentinel. In North Carolina, Democrats hope to ride Barack Obama, although they are staying away from his campaign. In Michigan, the Ann Arbor News says Washtenaw County's two Republican county commissioners fear Barack Obama's coattails could be long enough to sweep them out of office next month. And, the L.A Times is saying, Democrats in Republican-heavy states hope to gain from a surge of black voters eager to be part of history. Down-ticket races could get a boost even where McCain leads by double digits.

<font size="3">Wonder what they're saying in South Carolina, now ?

</font size>
QueEx

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
Barack Obama's coattails could help Democrats solidify control of Congress, says the Florida Sun Sentinel. In North Carolina, Democrats hope to ride Barack Obama, although they are staying away from his campaign. In Michigan, the Ann Arbor News says Washtenaw County's two Republican county commissioners fear Barack Obama's coattails could be long enough to sweep them out of office next month. And, the L.A Times is saying, Democrats in Republican-heavy states hope to gain from a surge of black voters eager to be part of history. Down-ticket races could get a boost even where McCain leads by double digits.

<font size="3">Wonder what they're saying in South Carolina, now ?

</font size>
QueEx

Probably sitting by the phone wondering if Obama is mad that he won't return any of their phone calls.

-VG

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="3">

What are those South Carolina politicians saying, now ???

man-listening-hand-to-ear.jpg

I can't hear you,

</font size>

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
<font size="3">

What are those South Carolina politicians saying, now ???

man-listening-hand-to-ear.jpg

I can't hear you,

</font size>
no one in south carolina can hear them either

most of the elections in my area had NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking democratic OPPONENT AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

uncontested

i was going to call up the local, state and federal dem party office and scream at them but why fuckin bother

Obama got 45% of south carolina - had he campaigned here he could have won
if dems put money into the south it would turn blue