Black Asians?

H

Ha Ha

"Negritos" were the first race in Southeast Asia!!! Sounds like negiod huh?

The first kingdom of Southeast Asia is called Fou Nan, famous for building masterful canal systemes. Chinese historians described the Fou Nanese men as "small and b l a c k." B4 the russians & indo-euros conquered *AKA lighter skinned ppl or albinos* most of asia was brown or b l a c k skinned people. The first Chinese emperor, the legendary Fu-Hsi (2953-2838 B.C.) was a wooly haired B l a c k or dark brown skinned Man. He is credited with establishing government, originating social institutions and cultural inventions. He is said to have originated the I Ching, or The Book of Change, which is the oldest, most revered system of prophecy. It is known to have influenced the most distinguished philosophers of Chinese thought. During racial naming, whites said the chinese were closey related to africans *they also said as inferior as africans*...Still 'till this day they've took DNA test which can link many african tribes and chinese tribes more closey related then any other races. They call asians yellow and what do people call lighter skinned b l a c k s, "YELLOW".
Early migrations out of Africa:

People first migrated from East Africa around the regions of Ethiopia and Somalia to Yemen, Oman, Southern India, Burma, China, Malaysia, The Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Australia, The Solomon Islands and all the little islands in between.

Pics all over asia and these are the same people who the native americans are related to, the ones who left asia to the americans...Brown and b l a c k skinned people.....

123negrito.jpg

cambodia98183.jpg

yanadi.jpg

01%20Papua%20New%20Guinea%20(PNG).jpg

cambodia98092.jpg

KHPNH009.jpg

indonesia94029.jpg

srilanka99010.jpg

Look at the picture below of this Fijian Pacific Islander with kinky hair, many white people classify them as Asians, I see them as b l a c k people. So you would agree that she was part African or African period due to her hair period?

http://www.fiji.islands-pictures.com/fiji_people/fiji_lady_01.cfm

Fijian boy

http://www.fiji.islands-pictures.com/fiji_people/fiji_children_02.cfm

http://www.fiji.islands-pictures.com/fiji_people/fiji_children_01.cfm

The chinese, afro-asians, autralian natives & africans came here b4 then. There is very strong evidence that the first migration came from Australia via Japan and Polynesia and down the Pacific Coast of America.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5927028/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3634544.stm

http://www.1421.tv/pages/content/index.asp?PageID=70

http://www.pmpsa.gov.za/kangnido.html

The African Hypothesis....

Recent evidence presented by Walter A. Neves of the University of São Paulo suggests early immigrants to South America may have come from Africa. Neves and and coworkers excavated the skeletal remains of at least 40 individuals in 28 separate graves at Santana do Riacho 1, the largest known prehistoric burial site in the Americas. Radiocarbon analyses indicated that the burials occurred over a 3,000-year span, beginning about 11,000 years ago...

http://cogweb.ucla.edu/Chumash/EntryDate.html

By the way africa has the tallest and shortest people in the world and the so-called almond or asian eye was a trait which came from africans...

afr20018.jpg

biopic.jpg

tc%20bushman.jpg

kalahari_san_woman_portrait.jpg

Straight hair was also a african trait or Ethiopian trait and scientist say all life started in ethiopia...

tekestekahsayBIG410x344.jpg

Vitiligo.jpg

albino.gif

And Who are the light/white albino race????

vitiligo_sectionlogo_reference.jpg

008_t.jpg

vitiligo9.jpg

Well not only did the chinese come to america but there is evidence that the first Americans were also descended from Australian aborigines. Until now, native Americans were believed to have descended from Asian ancestors who arrived over a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska and then migrated across the whole of north and south America. The land bridge was formed 11,000 years ago during the ice age, when sea level dropped. However, the new evidence shows that these people did not arrive in an empty wilderness. Stone tools and charcoal from the site in Brazil show evidence of human habitation as long ago as 50,000 years. These Asian people have facial features described as mongoloid. However, skulls dug from a depth equivalent to 9,000 to 12,000 years ago are very different. Walter Neves, an archaeologist from the University of Sao Paolo, has taken extensive skull measurements from dozens of skulls, including the oldest, a young woman who has been named Lucia. "The measurements show that Lucia was anything but mongoloid," he says. The next step was to reconstruct a face from Lucia's skull. First, a CAT scan of the skull was done, to allow an accurate working model to be made. Then a forensic artist, Richard Neave from the University of Manchester, UK, created a face for Lucia. The result was surprising: "It has all the features of a negroid face," says Dr Neave. The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia. These people date back to about 60,000 years, and were themselves descended from the first humans, who left Africa about 100,000 years ago. But how could the early Australians have travelled more than 13,500 kilometres (8,450 miles) at that time? The answer comes from more cave paintings, this time from the Kimberley, a region at the northern tip of Western Australia. Here, Grahame Walsh, an expert on Australian rock art, found the oldest painting of a boat anywhere in the world. The style of the art means it is at least 17,000 years old, but it could be up to 50,000 years old. The pre-European Fuegeans, who lived stone age-style lives until this century, show hybrid skull features which could have resulted from intermarrying between so-called mongoloid and so-called negroid peoples Asian & African. Their rituals and traditions also bear some resemblance to the ancient rock art in Brazil.
[/QUOTE]

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The December 26, 2004 Tsunami reminded the world about the "tribals" on India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands in the Bay of Bengal. The islands themselves are actually geographically part of the Indonesian chain running on a direct line north of Sumatra. They were as close to the underwater quake as Aceh province. They are like 1,000 miles from mainland India and are part of India because the British claimed them in the 1840s.

Most of the half million people there are transplants from mainland India, but there exist several "tribes" of what are called "nigrito" and "mongoloid" pre-literate people and the descendants of European/tribal sex and Indian/tribal sex (mixed race people). Most of the tribals are from the mixed race people and have become settled in communities.

What is of interest to BGOL are the 20,000 or so pre-literate people in tribes who roam the countryside, living a nomadic lifestyle unchanged for millennia.

There is one group of between 100 to 500 people who occupy Sentinel Island (about 30 square miles) who have made it clear they do not want any outside contact. In fact, the Indian Government sent a Navy helicopter to the Island about a week after the tsunami to get an estimate of how many survived. A Sentinelese man, wearing a loin cloth, came out of the woods, raised his bow and arrow and aimed at the Indian general on the helicopter.

Basically the world is now realising that the "nigrito" people of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands are leftovers from the orginal people to move to the area many thousands of people - the original Asians.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Wobble Wobble said:
The December 26, 2004 Tsunami reminded the world about the "tribals" on India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands in the Bay of Bengal. The islands themselves are actually geographically part of the Indonesian chain running on a direct line north of Sumatra. They were as close to the underwater quake as Aceh province. They are like 1,000 miles from mainland India and are part of India because the British claimed them in the 1840s.

Most of the half million people there are transplants from mainland India, but there exist several "tribes" of what are called "nigrito" and "mongoloid" pre-literate people and the descendants of European/tribal sex and Indian/tribal sex (mixed race people). Most of the tribals are from the mixed race people and have become settled in communities.

What is of interest to BGOL are the 20,000 or so pre-literate people in tribes who roam the countryside, living a nomadic lifestyle unchanged for millennia.

There is one group of between 100 to 500 people who occupy Sentinel Island (about 30 square miles) who have made it clear they do not want any outside contact. In fact, the Indian Government sent a Navy helicopter to the Island about a week after the tsunami to get an estimate of how many survived. A Sentinelese man, wearing a loin cloth, came out of the woods, raised his bow and arrow and aimed at the Indian general on the helicopter.

Basically the world is now realising that the "nigrito" people of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands are leftovers from the orginal people to move to the area many thousands of people - the original Asians.

I seen that footage. he threw the arrow and busted up. the unbelievable part of the story is how these people survived the wave that passed directly over them. they are in touch with nature so well they probably notice the animals going to high ground and followed them. God gave the animals amazing senses. And the Indians even reported this but failed to follow them.

one.

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So donwuan, did he throw the arrow or did he shoot it. I've seen a photograph where he's aiming it, and read accounts of it in Reuters where he shot it.

Yeah, the "tribes" took to the hills at the first tremble of the earth. They told the Indian government that's what their people have done for as long as they can remember.

Oh, to me though, just because they have dark skin doesn't prove an African origin - they gotta have nappy hair! It looks like the negritos of Andaman & Nicobar have nappy hair, just as it was when their ancestors left Africa several thousands of years ago.

peace

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ha Ha said:
Still 'till this day they've took DNA test which can link many african tribes and chinese tribes more closey related then any other races. They call asians yellow and what do people call lighter skinned b l a c k s, "YELLOW".
:hmm: I gotta admit, I've know this one kat and at least two girls that fit this description -high yellow skin tone with eyes akinned to asian peoples; and they're black.

Ha Ha said:
Then a forensic artist, Richard Neave from the University of Manchester, UK, created a face for Lucia. The result was surprising: "It has all the features of a negroid face," says Dr Neave. The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia.
Do you know if they have pictures of the reconstructed face on the web?

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
Would be nice to see a DNA map of the world and see that shit trace back to Africa. We know that the mitochondrial DNA trail goes to Africa, would be nice to see the Y Chromosome (Father's side) DNA trail back there as well.

Tapout

Support BGOL
Registered
In the Philippines there are still tribes that live like how they did years ago (althought these tribes are getting smaller and smaller) And one of these tribes look like the black tribes in Australia, aborigines. Also there are some filipinos that have very dark skin and hair like those of African origin.

In Indonesia there are also tribes that are basically black.

slimgoodbody

Star
Registered
Good post, on point!. I haven't done extensive research on this subject, but these people are descendents of a band of black humanity that stretched from west africa, throughout asia and the pacific islands. Today, they are found in pockets here and there. To put it lightly, the black race doesn't start and end with those of sub saharan african descent. There's other blacks...........

peace

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This cat just took the wrong perscription medication for his liver and it turned his skin white.

His village outsted him because they thought he had leprosy. I remember this story this guy is actually african I forget what country in africa. The rest of these picks look like leprosy patients don't know how much Blasian they have in their blood.

Vitiligo.jpg
Vitiligo.jpg

008_t.jpg

vitiligo9.jpg

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Mello Mello said:
This cat just took the wrong perscription medication for his liver and it turned his skin white.

His village outsted him because they thought he had leprosy. I remember this story this guy is actually african I forget what country in africa. The rest of these picks look like leprosy patients don't know how much Blasian they have in their blood.

Vitiligo.jpg
Vitiligo.jpg

008_t.jpg

vitiligo9.jpg

Leprosy? or Vitiligo? Looks like vitiligo to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

harlem1nyc

Star
Registered
Check it....Why do all Albinos have absolute black straights....Wide noses, larger lips, etc......It's amazing....they all basically look the same...as do midgets!!!

DarkVoid

The Devil you wish you didn't know.
OG Investor
Damn how the hell did I miss this thread. Excellent Information here. :yes::yes:

Diabolical

Potential Star
Registered
Five star post.
My cousin married a Philipino guy and I wanted his opinion. He told me it's true that (the Banta tribe from what I've read) are a part of their ancestry.

The flat nose and large lips can be seen all over Asia representing gods, rulers etc.

Cristar Mymine

Star
Registered
The only thing I disagree with in this post is this quote from the original poster:

Originally posted by Ha Ha:
"Negritos" were the first race in Southeast Asia!!! Sounds like negiod huh?

Dummy, they aren't the first race... Africans are THE human race on earth... all people are African... whether bigots like it or not.

NativeSon

Star
Registered
this is great information. but, this is a well-known fact amongst filipinos. my mother is full filipino and i am half and many of us know this as common knowledge but there are also many filipinos who deny this as a means of getting ahead in european society....since we all know success is based on white supremecy.

datu rocc

Star
Registered
this is great information. but, this is a well-known fact amongst filipinos. my mother is full filipino and i am half and many of us know this as common knowledge but there are also many filipinos who deny this as a means of getting ahead in european society....since we all know success is based on white supremecy.

Nope, i am proud to be filipino (90+/-%) and i am proud to have brown skin and i am not trying to hide that from the white man, unlike other filipinos.

Have you noticed that filipinos don't want to call their kinky hair kinky hair? Instead they call it curly. But you are so right about light skinned/colonial mentality filipinos who disrespect their dark skinned people and especially the ones who have more black features on the southern end.