Atl sports bars

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Atl heads I'm looking for a nice sports bar where me and a lady friend can play pool,any suggestions?

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Barnacles

Sportsline

Dougan's

Sent Collect from the Fulton County Correctional Facility using pay phone.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thanks man,there's a dugans right up the street on old Nat.Checked the website looks nice

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks man,there's a dugans right up the street on old Nat.Checked the website looks nice

That one is pretty weak... it's nice but the atmosphere usually sucks. The original on Ponce is still the best IMO. Also JR Crickets Tavern on Camp Creek.. it's pretty dope whenever they have live music.

Jackdarippa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't know if you're still in town but since you're on that side of town try Legend's Sports Bar on Buffington Rd. Went there a couple times. It's in the cut but it's a nice little spot to take her.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Best place to play pool with in Atl is Barleys on Peachtree. It has 20 pool tables and live band on fri an sat night. More chicks than you can believe

dray

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, Barleys is one of the best places to shoot pool. Not sure if they're open.

The Independent in midtown is a good look too. Not nearly as big as Barley's nor is it as crowded. Cheap drinks & food.

Check out Stats. Its a very trendy sports bar next to GWCC. Its unlike any sports bar you've ever been to: multiple levels and rooms with tons of flat screen TVs, fancy decor, rooftop patio, 5 bars Doesn't have pool tables but its a cool ass spot to watch a game or to take a female.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Never been to stats been by there an kept telling myself to go but keep forgetting. Never heard of the independent, is there a lot of women in there?

dray

Rising Star
Registered
Never been to stats been by there an kept telling myself to go but keep forgetting. Never heard of the independent, is there a lot of women in there?

The Independent is not a spot to hit if you're trying to get at females. Mainly couples in there having fun. My only gripe with the place is sometimes it can get very smokey in there.

Haven't been to Stats in a minute but everytime I go there I always see a few fly honeys in there. Never been there during the playoffs but I'd imagine it would be poppin.

Wet Willies is cool too. Great place to watch games. Went there last year during the NBA playoffs (Heat vs Celtics) and there were some bad bitches in there.

If you're in the Cobb/Marietta area, check out Marietta Billiard Club off Roswell Rd by the Big Chicken. Great spot to shoot pool. Over 30 tables plus 2 bars. There's always food, drink, and pool specials.

Jackdarippa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Best place to play pool with in Atl is Barleys on Peachtree. It has 20 pool tables and live band on fri an sat night. More chicks than you can believe

Yeah forgot about Barley's. This nigga booted my car in the parking lot couple months back. My peoples was about to stomp his ass (not smart I know) but he took off down the street to the police. Nah officer it was just a misunderstanding...:lol::lol:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That one is pretty weak... it's nice but the atmosphere usually sucks. The original on Ponce is still the best IMO. Also JR Crickets Tavern on Camp Creek.. it's pretty dope whenever they have live music.

Man you were right,the one on old Nat was packed and run down, nice chicks though. Next time will check the one on Ponce or Jr crickets