anyone here ever remarry someone they divorced

RESPECT

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Been out of my house for 3 years now even though i have still been paying the same bills i was paying when i lived there . My ex wife and i have been seeing each other here and there for the past year and a half. We have resolved our issues and i'm thinking about going back home.
Anybody here ever rekindle a romance that you thought was over..

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
Been out of my house for 3 years now even though i have still been paying the same bills i was paying when i lived there . My ex wife and i have been seeing each other here and there for the past year and a half. We have resolved our issues and i'm thinking about going back home.

I wish you the best, my friend. True love is when you let go and if that person returns, they're yours to keep. Be easy.

RESPECT

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wish you the best, my friend. True love is when you let go and if that person returns, they're yours to keep. Be easy.

GM
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, AND YES THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE TELLS ME. IT'S LIKE NO MATTER WHAT I'M DOING OR WHO I TRY TO MOVE ON WITH SHE IS ALWAYS THERE, SHOWING ME THAT SHE STILL HAS MY HEART AND NO WOMAN WILL FILL HER SHOES.
:cool:

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
Erm... why did you two get divorced in the first place and have those reasons really been resolved?

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
can you live with the fact during those 3 years several kats dicked her down and possibly nutted in her ass and mouth? That you're remarrying someone's jump off? Or do you want to start new?

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
can you live with the fact during those 3 years several kats dicked her down and possibly nutted in her ass and mouth? That you're remarrying someone's jump off? Or do you want to start new?

why do U guys always come up with such wierd stuff?

Most of the women we get involved with have been dicked down and nutted on by other guys. There is nobody who can say every woman he has ever slept with has come to him as an untouched virgin territory.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor

Really? Was this necessary?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

If you weren't obligated to pay do you think that you would have continued to keep in contact with her?

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the issues have been resolved and you're better friends than before...

AND

When you "get together" sexually it's hot and romantic, and she needs it as much as you do, then yes, do it.

Good luck to you!

RESPECT

Rising Star
Platinum Member
erm... Why did you two get divorced in the first place and have those reasons really been resolved?

she did some things from allowing me to allow my son from a previous relationship to come stay in our house because he was a f'up. Yes they have been resolved and he's still an f'up.

you might be right, this statement can hold true to any female, including people you may know. Your mother, your daughters, your nieces, your main chick, your wife, girl or whoever your seeing. Even someone you may be in what you may call a stable relationship could be getting that mayo on the regular.
But if i'm not worried about that so be it. When there is a break up or separation of any kind these things could happen. It all depends on if you ever found out and chose to deal with it. Grown folks shit here, but you may have a point pertaining to yourself dickhead.

really? Was this necessary?

not at all, and that's one of the reasons this board sucks at times.

if you weren't obligated to pay do you think that you would have continued to keep in contact with her?

believe it or not my lawyer called me an idiot for still paying, but i have been friends with this woman for about 27 years 9 married and that is still my house also, and i know she would do the same for me especially since we didn't break up over another female on my part or male on hers and i knew she wouldn't be able to do it all by herself.

if the issues have been resolved and you're better friends than before...

And

when you "get together" sexually it's hot and romantic, and she needs it as much as you do, then yes, do it.

Good luck to you!

this statement is damn near the main reason i have made that decision. We talk about our mistakes and how wrong she was and she has bent over backwards to show me she is sorry. Low and behold she doesn't even know i plan on moving back in 2 months. I wanna make sure my head is clear and i don't have to go through this shhhhh again.......

AND ONE LOVE TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE GIVEN ME SUPPORT WHEN I WAS AT MY WORST PM' ING ME AND SEEING HOW I WAS DOING..

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For me no! I move on and enjoy the other women. I don't trust them anyway so to go back is not apart of my DNA. Wish you the best on that issue, I just don't understand it. Stay blessed Bruh.:yes:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
she did some things from allowing me to allow my son from a previous relationship to come stay in our house because he was a f'up. Yes they have been resolved and he's still an f'up.

you might be right, this statement can hold true to any female, including people you may know. Your mother, your daughters, your nieces, your main chick, your wife, girl or whoever your seeing. Even someone you may be in what you may call a stable relationship could be getting that mayo on the regular.
But if i'm not worried about that so be it. When there is a break up or separation of any kind these things could happen. It all depends on if you ever found out and chose to deal with it. Grown folks shit here, but you may have a point pertaining to yourself dickhead.

not at all, and that's one of the reasons this board sucks at times.

believe it or not my lawyer called me an idiot for still paying, but i have been friends with this woman for about 27 years 9 married and that is still my house also, and i know she would do the same for me especially since we didn't break up over another female on my part or male on hers and i knew she wouldn't be able to do it all by herself.

this statement is damn near the main reason i have made that decision. We talk about our mistakes and how wrong she was and she has bent over backwards to show me she is sorry. Low and behold she doesn't even know i plan on moving back in 2 months. I wanna make sure my head is clear and i don't have to go through this shhhhh again.......

AND ONE LOVE TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE GIVEN ME SUPPORT WHEN I WAS AT MY WORST PM' ING ME AND SEEING HOW I WAS DOING..

Go for it and I wish you all the best.

RESPECT

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For me no! I move on and enjoy the other women. I don't trust them anyway so to go back is not apart of my DNA. Wish you the best on that issue, I just don't understand it. Stay blessed Bruh.:yes:

I thought the same at first, but being that no adultery was involved and we resolved our differences i can't seem to stay away. We have actually become closer and I'm not passive like i use to be, just sitting there going along with everything she wanted. . It's also amazing how much b.s. is out there that the issues you thought were crazy where you left seem minor.
Stay blessed also. ..

Go for it and I wish you all the best.

Thanks nap....

Depends if it was your fault or her fault...

Her fault for me actually leaving but my fault for not speaking up for myself like i should have. It's like i would agree with almost everything because i wanted her to be happy. So she got use to always having her way.
Those days are gone.
But I'm taking my time with it, not rushing back.
Everyone have a good weekend. ..

AtomAnt

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
BGOL Investor
It's not common, most move on to new people but if you can remarry her then make it happen best of luck.

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
You've gained invaluable knowledge and experience from the past that has seasoned you both...and may serve you well in the relationship/challenges ahead.

Make new friends but keep the old...one is silver, the other is gold.

Best wishes...

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If kids are involved go for it. Just don't rush to sign those papers against yet. People seem different when you can go home or time away from them. Habits are present, their breath always fresh. When you move back in that when you get the real raw. List the reasons you split in the first place. If it's some shit you can forgive but never forget, shit may still weigh on you. And get a new mattress and bath towels. Don't explain just get them shits new. I've never been married but I've re-shacked! Lmao!

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
My kids GOD parents did that, he saw other women and she other dudes, but he always took care of her (they have 3kids), he even moved her to Atlanta from DC, but they found each other again and seem to be better friends, the kids are out the house and both really genuinely Love each other. I told him, to let her go and if she comes back it was meant...... Good luck to u Cat.....