Amber Rose vs Kim K - Did Kanye UPGRADE, DOWNGRADE or LATERAL MOVE?

Amber Rose vs Kim K - Did Kanye UPGRADE, DOWNGRADE or LATERAL MOVE?

• Total voters

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Kim is 100% fake. Everything on her is plastic. Face, tits, and ass! Amber is natural beauty which wins every time. Kim will need more surgery to keep her shit in tact. Amber just had to stay in the gym and eating good. Kim's face is going to be on some Joan Rivers/Janet Dickenson shit when she gets older.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Kim is 100% fake. Everything on her is plastic. Face, tits, and ass! Amber is natural beauty which wins every time. Kim will need more surgery to keep her shit in tact. Amber just had to stay in the gym and eating good. Kim's face is going to be on some Joan Rivers/Janet Dickenson shit when she gets older.

Kim's mobile phone app earns her about $700k PER DAY.

If we're comparing these two ladies and we're basing this solely on looks, Amber wins.

But dammit Kim's bank account is SEXY as hell to me :yes:

I’m just out here working hard every single day, just trying to be the best poster I can be....

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kim K is worth 65 million dollars.

609485983.gif

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kim's mobile phone app earns her about $700k PER DAY.

If we're comparing these two ladies and we're basing this solely on looks, Amber wins.

But dammit Kim's bank account is SEXY as hell to me :yes:

I’m just out here working hard every single day, just trying to be the best poster I can be....

Source?

Having a hard time believing that

GhostWriter

Rising Star
Registered
It's a upgrade but fuck all that

my nigga Kanye has IMPECCABLE taste. They all have features that make me wanna fuck the shit out of all of them:cool: