Age Differences in Relationships?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I've always been wit someone of or close to my relative age proximity. 1-3 years either way. But recently i've been talking to someone 6 years older than me. It's cool cause it's a learning process minus the games.

What's your limit? How far would you go in age? Either way, younger or older.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
6 years is really nothing. When I was 30 or so I had a few boyfriends early 50s. For me its harder to go younger. Even guys my age seem like little boys sometimes.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone once told me, "Just because I'm older doesn't mean I like older women." Me..I'm talking with one female 12 yrs younger & one 20 yrs younger.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
definitely older for me. my kids mom is older than me. some would
say she seduced me, but nah. been messing with older chicks
since i was 15.

i messed around with younger chicks but could never "fall" for them
like I do for an older chick.

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
For a serious relationship, I'd want him to be at least 30. There's a certain maturity that happens at that point. 40 is pushing it for me. I'm sure that will change as I get older.

For something more....casual ;)...it doesn't matter...long as they're legal.

Machete

Rising Star
Registered
I used to make sure that all the women that I dealt with were older than I was. Mostly due to my school situation, I was always around older people. Then I got a lil older and stopped acting stupid. Now the only limit that I've set is that the women that I deal with have to be 22 and over (me: late 20's). I can't do teenagers, I have students that age. It's too weird.

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Age aint nothing but a number. Ladies I'am young willing and able. :dance:

For real...all these age preferences are futile when taking the time to get to know somebody and there might be chemistry. It's all about personality and looks.

When I was 19, I went steady for a long ass time with this 30-year-old, but she didn't look over 25.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/QVwTyBsddYg&rel=1[/FLASH]

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Eh, I'm 22, so I don't see myself really going for someone younger.. Older.. I have young parents (not even 40) so you cant be approaching their ages or it'll fuck with my head... The oldest person I've dated, or whatever you call it, was 30... no problems with it for me... but I think he kind of felt some type of way about my age... idk...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6 years is really nothing. When I was 30 or so I had a few boyfriends early 50s. For me its harder to go younger. Even guys my age seem like little boys sometimes.

Maybe not for an old head like you. But 6 years is a trip to the pen for me :eek:

I can agree with your last point. As I've been getting older, I see that a lot of people never change. Females are still doing the same stuff as when we were kids. Age brings a lot of things, but maturity isn't one of them.

Eh, I'm 22, so I don't see myself really going for someone younger.. Older.. I have young parents (not even 40) so you cant be approaching their ages or it'll fuck with my head... The oldest person I've dated, or whatever you call it, was 30... no problems with it for me... but I think he kind of felt some type of way about my age... idk...

You were his young tenderoni :rolleyes: There is nothing in common between an old woman and young man (and vice versa) other than sex.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
What's your limit? How far would you go in age? Either way, younger or older.

I won't got more than 3 years younger than myself. No way. No common.

On the other hand, I've seen that grays grow on more places than heads. But I won't go within 8 or so years of my mother's age.

That's just . . . :smh:

Twistyaaliyah

Star
BGOL Investor
man mines was 2 years older than me...then BLAM i met this person at cropova 06' and from then on it was juss .....sweet