‘GO BACK TO KENYA’: Obama greeted by hundreds of pro-gun protesters during visit to O

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
These people are just a bunch of ignorant right wing uneducated bigots whose agenda is not about gun control. It is all about their bigotry. And to think, the person who committed this mayhem is a product of this town, raised among this bunch of klan trash.

‘GO BACK TO KENYA’: Obama greeted by hundreds of pro-gun protesters during visit to Oregon town where 9 were massacred on college campus
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d92TMsXEhgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

anti-obama-armed-protest.jpg

obama-oregon-shooting-protests.jpg

obama-oregon-shooting-protests.jpg

anti-obama-armed-protest.jpg

Hundreds of irate Oregonians, toting guns and nasty signs, gave President Obama a derisive Friday welcome before he sat with relatives of last week’s college shooting victims.

“Obama Go Home” and “Go Back To Kenya” read two of the crude homemade posters held aloft by demonstrators who rolled out the rhetoric, not the red carpet for the commander-in-chief.

“He’s exploiting a local tragedy to make a political point,” griped Bruce Rester, 66, who came from Glendale, Ore., carrying a .45-caliber automatic handgun.

“He doesn’t care about the people who live here,” said Rester. “I don’t think he cares about the people who are victims of this shooter.”

Protesters in the former timber town clutched American flags, displayed blunt messages of disrespect to the President or held signs advocating their right to carry guns.

“Obama not welcome,” declared the sign scrawled by Ed Iriarte, 45, who also wore a shirt declaring “F--- Obama.”
usa-shooting-oregon.jpg

obama.jpg

PABLO MARTINEZ MONSIVAIS/AP
Obama is greeted on the tarmac by Eugene, Ore. Mayor Kitty Pierce upon his arrival in Eugene Friday. Obama is also scheduled to attend a fund-raiser event in Seattle with Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash.

obama.jpg

A pistol in a holster rested on his right hip.

The dad of one Umpqua Community College student who escaped the homicidal rampage with a bullet to the back agreed with Rester.

Stacy Boylan, father of 18-year-old Ana Boylan, skipped the session with Obama.

“My decision to be absent from Obama’s visit is solely based on my own principles,” Boylan wrote on his Facebook page. “Gun ownership should be the right of everybody.”
Ana Boylan survived after playing dead when she was wounded inside a Snyder Hall classroom where nine people were killed and nine more wounded.

The shooter was armed with a half-dozen weapons when he burst into the classroom during the fourth day of classes and began the methodical executions.

The mass shooting occurred in staunchly conservative Douglas County, where a large contingent of residents own guns for hunting and protection.

Mike Johnson, 48, from Sweet Home, Ore., said the answer to the problem was more guns, not fewer guns.

“I’m a firm believer in the Second Amendment,” said Johnson, who carried a handgun. “If I’m in a situation where someone is attacking me and someone else, I want to be able to protect myself.”
oregon10n-5-web.jpg

Stacy Boylan, father of 18-year-old Ana Boylan who was injured in the shooting, said he will not be going to meet with Obama “based on my own principles.”
His 20-year-old son David, who attends another Oregon community college, echoed his dad: “It was straight to ‘We need more gun control,’ which I strongly disagree with. It’s the opposite of what we need.”

Obama, within hours of the classroom slaughter, delivered an impassioned White House appeal for stricter measures.

“This is a political choice that we make to allow this to happen every few months in America,” he said.

Eight days later, Obama arrived in Roseburg via helicopter just before noon local time and headed to a private meeting with the victims’ family members.

“I’ve obviously got very strong feelings about this,” the President said in brief remarks after the sit-down. “We’re going to have to come together as a country, but today is about the families.”
oregon-school-shooting.jpg
oregon-school-shooting.jpg

The mass shooting occurred in staunchly conservative Douglas County, where the President’s campaign for gun controls falls largely on deaf ears.

The visit to Roseburg, Ore., was a late addition to a West Coast trip to Washington State and California.

Meanwhile, the President is considering unilateral action to tighten background checks, closing an existing loophole that spares certain gun dealers from running the history of purchasers, The Washington Post reported.

Hours before Obama arrived in Roseburg, a freshman at Northern Arizona University killed a fellow student and wounded three more during a parking lot fight early Friday.

The fiancé of slain Oregon victim Sarena Moore, 44, said he was unimpressed by the President’s pointed remarks hours after the shooting.

“He’s just doing a visit to Roseburg to make himself look good,” said Travis Dow. “I’m hoping he does better in person than what he already did on TV.”

Faculty members embrace as they are allowed to return to Umpqua Community College for the first time since the deadly shooting on Oct. 5, 2015. The campus reopened to faculty only after gunman Chris Harper-Mercer killed nine people and left numerous others wounded on the campus last week.Police officers remove crime scene tape on the campus of Umpqua Community College as it reopens to faculty members for the first time since a deadly shooting last week on Oct. 5, 2015.Faculty members wearing "we are UCC" buttons embrace as they are allowed on the Umpqua Community College campus on Oct. 5, 2015. Although staff members returned todaty, no classes will be held for the week as workers continue to clean us the damage left behind after the deadly shooting.A faculty member brings flowers onto campus as she returns to Umpqua Community College for the first time since a deadly shooting left 9 people dead on Oct. 5, 2015.VIEW GALLERY
Shooting at Umpqua Community College in Oregon kills nine
An angry Obama, speaking after the community college killings, said the nation had become “numb” to the rash of multiple murders. And he added that the nation lacked “common sense gun laws.”

UCC alumni Dan Marsh, 70, came out to support the shooting victims but said he understood the animosity toward the President. Marsh started hunting when he was 10 and learned about guns from his dad.

“You can have all the laws on the books that you want,” he said. “The criminals are going to do what they do. My main thing today is just to show...each and every family member that they’re loved and we care.”

Laura Bult reporting from Roseburg, Ore.

1 day ago
Theresa Grimes
One look at the eyes of the Neanderthal father and you know that even if his daughter had died he would believe that she died as a martyr for the only cause that matters to him.
LikeReplyShare53 replies28

1 day ago
Orlando Mason
And he would have blamed Obama.
LikeReplyShare18 replies21

21 hours ago
Macy Penna
These people are just a bunch of ignorant right wing uneducated bigots whose agenda is not about gun control. It is all about their bigotry. And to think, the person who committed this mayhem is a product of this town, raised among this bunch of klan trash.
LikeReplyShare15 replies22

21 hours ago
GIANTS FAN
If you look at the pictures of the protestors you can see that they are the old angry bigoted geezers that are most likely supporting Donald Trump who will Never Be President of the United States.
LikeShare15

20 hours ago
Anthony Smalls
Great Response Macy, well said !!!!!!
LikeShare7

20 hours ago
Chris Richards
Anthony Smalls... You are simply amused. As simple as Macy's commentary.
LikeShare3

20 hours ago
Anthony Smalls
Whats funny,,,,,Gary Birdbrain,,,,says there is no racism here,,,,but then cuts to black SHOOTINGS in Chicago,,,,WHAT AN IDIOT !!!!!!! By the way Birdbrain,,,,if the shootings in chicago bother you,,,,,then you are a liberal like the rest of us who want to to rid the streets of so many Guns !!!!!!! Thanks for your support BIRDBRAIN !!!!
LikeShare7

20 hours ago
Chris Richards
Dear Macy... Don't act like you're any better. You aren't even the LEAST bit more tolerant than those standing on the side of the road. You have about as much class as they do.
LikeShare3

18 hours ago
Consuela Darcy
just call them what they are...white redneck racists. no need to use big words that they cant understand.
LikeShare12

18 hours ago
Zig Star
Great pull on the race card there macy...getting played out though...
LikeShare9

16 hours ago
Kaku
I loved it , you said all!
LikeShare1

16 hours ago
Bob Delmar
Yeah, right!
LikeShare0

16 hours ago
Tony Wilkins
NO BIRDMAN I SEE RACISTS WHO WERE FLYING THE COFEDERATE STARS FLAG AT THAT PROTEST!!!!! GETYOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR RIGHWING ARSE!
LikeShare2

15 hours ago
Beverly Margolis
Birdman's reply shows his racism. Anyone who is not a conservative, to him, is an evil doer. I am a very proud bleeding heart liberal. We liberals have made every significant decision that has made us the envy of so many people around the world. Obama has brought respect back to this country EXCEPT in this country. How is it that he was reelected by a huge majority if he was so bad? It is like Birdman and his ilk that blame the president for everything that goes wrong in their lives. Ran out of gas? Damned Obama! Didn't get a degree? Obama again! I can't wait to see the inauguration of President Sanders.
LikeShare4

8 hours ago
skipvanpelt
so Birdman, which "well armed militia" do you belong to that you're worried about your Second amendment rights?
LikeShare1

7 hours ago
emmettfitz
Uneducated? Bigots?? Where does that come in? OH!! I get it..anyone who does not worship the inept patholical liar in chief is a biggot to biggots like yourself. Just another intollarent liberal.....
LikeShare1

5 hours ago
j R
Who is a bigot ignorant individual? It is you. It is liberals like you that hope to have gun control where guns are completely outlawed. Of course as a liberal you are intellectually superior to all. I have never touch and had a wish to touch a firearm but I will not deny an individual right to own one lawfully. Maybe if we allow guards on a campus to carry a firearm we would not have these situations.
LikeShare0

48 minutes ago
Joe Pickett
Yes, everyone who opposes the president is racist (mega eye roll). You really believe that?
LikeShare0

21 hours ago
Odd Thomas
Maybe not everyone looks prim and proper to you both - you should try leaving NYC and you'll find lots of people who look like him. But you're too prejudice too notice them.
LikeReplyShare8

21 hours ago
Donal Harney
You're right, we can blame Obama for a lot
LikeReplyShare5

1 day ago
MICKEY MOUSE
That sorry excuse for a father is angrier at Obama than the shooter...
LikeReplyShare20

22 hours ago
Tom Fibi
Gun Control will be the next "isn't this common sense" battle. Like the homophobic response to give equal rights to all US citizens, pro gun control advocates will go down kicking and screaming thanks to the internet and the aging pro-gun demographic. It's a shame embracing positive change is difficult for some, because over 30,000 people will die this year for their cowardice.
LikeReplyShare17 replies7

21 hours ago
thomas MACDONALD
No it wont TOM FIBI. You will long gone and the Second Amendment will live on. You don't realize what a minority you gun grabbers are.
LikeReplyShare3 replies13

19 hours ago
Tom Fibi
Well, I'm in pretty good health and barring any fatal gun shot wounds, I should be alive over the next 10 years. Why do you want me to die?
LikeShare6

19 hours ago
Charles Manson
You're being delusional again Fibi. The same thing is going to happen in the next 10 years as happened in the LAST 10 years. The Constitution of the United States will prevail over lunatics!
LikeShare7

15 hours ago
Tony Wilkins
MAC MAYBE YOU AND THE REST OF THE REDNECK NITWITS SHOULD READ THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND TRY TO COMPREHEND WHAT IT REALLY SAYS
LikeShare0

21 hours ago
Odd Thomas
1300 people die daily from the effects of smoking cigarettes. Where is the outrage?