Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - First looks at X TV, which could be a competitor to YouTube

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So absurd people pocket watch these billionaires. How does this shit matter to anyone????? Money worshipping clowns
Knowledge is power. You can use the info to your benefit if you are involved in certain roles. But as a doctor I guess it doesn’t matter to you? Just know it does for others and it isn’t pocket watching. It is being informed.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Tesla had a good thing going with their vehicles, but this motherfucker really fucked it up. China and Japan is making some good shit with electric vehicles and Tesla is being left behind because of this (Elon) stupid asshole

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tesla had a good thing going with their vehicles, but this motherfucker really fucked it up. China and Japan is making some good shit with electric vehicles and Tesla is being left behind because of this (Elon) stupid asshole
I can’t wait for the Chinese EV entry into the US market.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
And the stock is up 15% in 24 hours, plus you're using his platform. That's a fuckin' fail on Roland M
The stock is going right back down. The fundamentals of Tesla is all fucked up because of Elon.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The stock is going right back down. The fundamentals of Tesla is all fucked up because of Elon.
Where will the stock be in 5 years? People laughed at Mark Zuckerberg three years ago when he changed the company name from Facebook to Meta, and the stock was below 100 bucks (Nov 4th 2022). Fast-forward not even 2 years later, and the stock is over $500 and paying a dividend. Investors are playing the long game.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Where will the stock be in 5 years? People laughed at Mark Zuckerberg three years ago when he changed the company name from Facebook to Meta, and the stock was below 100 bucks (Nov 4th 2022). Fast-forward not even 2 years later, and the stock is over $500 and paying a dividend. Investors are playing the long game.
I’m going to say this again Elon Musk is fucking up Tesla. at some point in the near future, the board is going to throw him out

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This should probably be a separate thread but I'm too lazy to search and see if there is one.