Who is the Black Woman who is sitting behind potential Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch???

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
She's always giggling and smiling... And SHE'S ALWAYS THERE... Anybody got the deets??? What's the detail on HER???

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
Gorsuch%20hearing%20day%202_1490104807803.JPG_6192108_ver1.0_640_360.JPG.cf.jpg

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
She acts like an educated woman who is a SIDE PIECE to GORSUCH... Am I wrong??

She's always SMILING at this CAC... Anybody ever notice that???

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
Im saying she and the rest sitting behind him are his attorney/advisors

Initially, this was my thought... But she smiles at this CAC and GIGGLES too much... You know what??? Maybe I'm paying too much attention to her... Let's just IMPEACH TRUMP.... Let's just RE-FOCUS...

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Initially, this was my thought... But she smiles at this CAC and GIGGLES too much... You know what??? Maybe I'm paying too much attention to her... Let's just IMPEACH TRUMP.... Let's just RE-FOCUS...

She is good looking.. Lets just hope shes not black on the outside and 100% white on the inside.. Im sure, I havent been the only one to meet those types.

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
Come on peeps......you all been watching political tv for decades.....you know what's going on.
That Black women (whoever she is) is intentionally seated there by the cac judges federalist society handlers so that she will appear in every camera shot of the judge. It is a visual subliminal messaging technique designed to soften his racist pedigree and judicial record. When he was a student at Columbia University in Manhattan in New York, the judge was OPPOSED to economic sanctions against the white-supremacist apartheid government of South Africa; he was OPPOSED to the release of Nelson Mandela; he was in his 20's then, —now he's just a racist older cac judge about to be put on the SCOTUS for life.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
She's a plant to make him seem more diverse, just like Omarosa and Ben C. are to Trump, she may be a legal aid, hell a paid actor for all it
matters but the fact that your eye noticed her says a lot.

What difference does it make if that bitch is sitting there?

If he gets confirmed and he still takes the S.C. interpretation of law back to the stone age she will be meaningless, as far as
Gorsuch is concerned she's Three-Fifths of a human being!

Last edited:

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
I know that most of you,wom
She's a plant to make him seem more diverse, just like Omarosa and Ben C. are to Trump, she may be a legal aid, hell a paid actor for all it
matters but the fact that your eye noticed her says a lot.

What difference does it make if that bitch is sitting there?

If he gets confirmed and takes the S.C. interpretation of law back to the stone age she will be meaningless, as far as
Gorsuch is concerned she's Three-Fifths of a human being!
Come on peeps......you all been watching political tv for decades.....you know what's going on.
That Black women (whoever she is) is intentionally seated there by the cac judges federalist society handlers so that she will appear in every camera shot of the judge. It is a visual subliminal messaging technique designed to soften his racist pedigree and judicial record. When he was a student at Columbia University in Manhattan in New York, the judge was OPPOSED to economic sanctions against the white-supremacist apartheid government of South Africa; he was OPPOSED to the release of Nelson Mandela; he was in his 20's then, —now he's just a racist older cac judge about to be put on the SCOTUS for life.

This is MY NEW NIGGA... I Need people ON MY LEVEL....

STOKELY on YOUTUBE.., (Fuck y'all, you don't DESERVE a link... )

OK, I still care about y'all so here's STOKELY....
FIYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She beautiful thou....On the outside at least.

Looks like she rolls heavy with Republicans.

Don't think I coulda worked for McConnell after the stuff he used to spew.