Trinidad for Carnival

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
First time heading to Trinidad for carnival in February. Can anyone recommend things to do?

Also, I'm looking for good weed and a hookup on a place. Airbnb is ridiculous right now

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Kinda late? I'm mad late son.. I know this but we'll make it due. Gotta get the jump and wave on regardless

arsonal

Support BGOL
Registered
for 1 fetes are expensive, but the good ones are all inclusive, so females will be drunk....... try to stay in the town area/ woodbrook/ stjames/ belmont....... thats where most of the action take place....... try to hire a driver.... dont drive in trinidad........ any questions i got you

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn I totally overlooked this thread.
I always play with tribe and rent a whole house right by Mario's pizza.

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone been during non Carnival time?
I'm going later this year with a couple of colllege friends and we wanted to know where the strip clubs and excursion things are to do.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Anyone been during non Carnival time?
I'm going later this year with a couple of colllege friends and we wanted to know where the strip clubs and excursion things are to do.

I've been last September, making plan to go for Christmas this year.

I was down in the fucking country. So I didn't see none of what you're looking for.

Eventually I'll see it because, the folks we went with is build a house there snd I told them I'm pay for two rooms to be added to the build... to make it upstairs.