The Official NY Giants 2017-2018 season thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm fully convinced that the team has quit on McAdoo. He's lost that locker room
He needs to be fired after this game.

0MpXZ1.jpg

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Time to fire everyone and bring in Scot Mccloughan to clean this mess up

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did the defense get so bad all of a sudden? Shit is embarrassing, but I still think they will back next year. Draft O Linemen, a QB, and a feature RB.

tumblr_oyyoocaLSP1uie5cuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oyyoocaLSP1uie5cuo2_540.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Report: Giants players rip Ben McAdoo, say he has lost locker room
November 8, 2017
by Dan Benton

The New York Giants are in complete disarray entering Week 10 of the NFL season, and with each passing day it becomes an even larger circus.

Although head coach Ben McAdoo insists his players haven’t quit and are putting in max effort each week, the game film proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that is not true. And for the first time all year, that’s been confirmed straight from the horse’s mouth.

On Wednesday, two separate Giants players, both of whom wished to remain anonymous, told ESPN’s Josina Anderson that the locker-room has quit on McAdoo.

“McAdoo has lost this team. He’s got us going 80% on Saturdays before we get on the plane to play a game, it’s wild. Changed our off day,” one player said. “He’s dishing out fines like crazy. Suspended two of our stars when we need them most. Throws us under the bus all the time.

“He’s [run] us into the ground and people wonder why we’ve been getting got.”

A second Giants player also told Anderson that “guys are giving up on the season and nothing is being done. Guys just don’t care anymore.”

Publicly, no player has been willing to sign his name to that sort of sentiment. In fact, safety Landon Collins has gone as far as to say the team hasn’t quit on McAdoo, while other players like cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, who was previously issued a week-long suspension for conduct detrimental to the team, and defensive tackle Damon Harrison have placed the blame squarely on the shoulders of the players themselves.

“That’s all you would ask: What’s going on?” Collins told Newsday last week. “You’d be like: Something wild is going on or some people just have a lack of respect for the coach.

“It’s not that. It’s just bad luck right now, I would say.”

It’s admirable for Giants players to publicly stand up for the very same coach who repeatedly throws them under the bus, but it’s now become apparent that those same feelings no longer exist privately. McAdoo has, in every sense, lost the team and loose lips are finally beginning to flap.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/giants-players-rip-ben-mcadoo-lost-locker-room-report/408166

Can't say I'm surprised. This fool is done :smh:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
If it wasn't evident the team quit on McAdoo before it is now. The defensive effort is practically non existent. At this point I hope we lose every game so we can get either of the 1st 2 draft pick slots and then trade down for more picks

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Eli looks like he wants to kill himself on the sideline man... .He deserves better than to go out like this :smh:

Did it to tom now it`s eli turn ...

gonna get run out of town cuz of other people shit....

say it again they didnt address their fucking needs ...o-line & rb ...

made our bed gotta lay in it...

collins getting exposed ...he cant cover... or just average...excels at everything else...

JPP is done...that one hand shit is limiting him more than he tries to let on but his play is showing it...

we out there with one WR ...thats it...we cant expect the TE to b what hes not...

get rid of jerry & ben ...