Modal Trigger upload_2017-6-2_10-38-29.gif
Facebook
sugar-baby.jpg

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY:

Fit grandma shows off her incredible bikini body
Candid black and white photos show veteran Hollywood hunk Clint Eastwood
Girl, 13, who was cruelly bullied for being ‘fat’ hits back
Mom photographs 100 penises for a brilliant reason

Meet the glamorous woman who jets all over the world on travel dates with married men and other total strangers, but insists she is not a gold digger.

Heidy Pandora, 24, who is currently unemployed and describes herself as a “full-time traveler,” has visited more than 20 countries during her three years on dating site Miss Travel.

Former masseuse Heidy, who lives in Orlando, Florida, told Sun Online: “Some of the guys on the site are married.

“I don’t see it as such a big deal to have sex with married men. If they’re married and looking somewhere else, they’re not happy. Some of them don’t have any sexual relationship with their wives anymore.”

But Heidy — who has visited glamorous locations including Dubai, Morocco, Hawaii, Aruba and Thailand with wealthy men she’s met on the site — claims she never feels pressured into sex.

Instead, she says: “If we connect, things happen. But if we don’t connect then we just have fun on the trip or I just come back.
170601-woman-married-men-08.jpg

SUGAR DADDIES
This sugar baby makes thousands without ever having sex
Transgender sugar baby is getting the surgery of her dreams
The life of a sugar baby scout: 'You have great sex with these women'
Don't treat me like an ATM, and I wont treat you like a hooker

She said: “I do not care about anybody’s opinion. Who doesn’t want to see the world?

“The people that probably judge me have maybe envy and jealousy.

“I have been called bad names before like a gold digger. But I don’t feel that way and when I’m on these trips, I do not ask for money.

“I’m only on the website to travel and see the world. I’m not there to look for a sugar daddy.

“So if anybody wants to call me a bad name, I don’t take that because I know I’m not there for that reason.”
170601-woman-married-men-01-1.jpg

Despite claiming she doesn’t ask for money, Heidy has been given gifts of up to $1,700 after her trips.

She added: “Some of them have asked me to move in with them, live with them. But I’m not ready for that stage yet because my life is here in the USA.

“If I do fall in love with somebody, I will do that. But for now I haven’t met the right person.”

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she kept it real. Hustle hard, suckas out here happily giving it up. not mad