Shooting of Keith Lamont Scott - Recorded by Wife

naijachief

Son of Community
BGOL Investor
This is so crazy. It's obvious a cover up, but, I don't think they will get away with this one. Enough is enough.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
No gun by the feet.

Isn't that funny? Because I saw the following picture on the ABC website;

HT_wsoc_scene3_ml_160922_v4x3_4x3_608.jpg

So I was looking for the gun, but the street is smooth as fuck by his feet in this video, hmmmmmmm

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would cops scream "Drop the gun" if he has no gun? :confused:

Did he have anything? WTF is going on?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So I was looking for the gun, but the street is smooth as fuck by his feet in this video, hmmmmmmm

MSNBC is showing that the object in question seems to be the same object the white officer in red picks up off the ground earlier.

It's looks like the brother drops or flicks it on the ground and white boy picks it up

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
MSNBC is showing that the object in question seems to be the same object the white officer in red picks up off the ground earlier.

It's looks like the brother drops or flicks it on the ground and white boy picks it up

I'm confused. How is that possible? He doesn't even look like he bent down far enough to pick anything up and then they put it BACK on the ground after they taped off the crime scene? Because it's not there in the video, but it's there after the scene is taped off

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Look at the video at about 1:45, the black cop drops a gun by his own foot, near the hand of dude. Now how a gun gonna be on the floor after you dragged him from a car 20+ feet away? nuts!

Carlito

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo.. it looks like dude in the red shirt. Went in his pocket and drop something. While his wife was approaching after he got shot.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck am I seeing here? How does he get between those cars??? Where did he come from??? Which car is he in or out off???

The police boxed him in thinking he was the person they were serving a warrant too. Automatically escalating the situation.

The wife alone could have identified him as the wrong suspect.

Piss poor police training. Shoot to kill no de-escalating.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Look at the video at about 1:45, the black cop drops a gun by his own foot, near the hand of dude. Now how a gun gonna be on the floor after you dragged him from a car 20+ feet away? nuts!

Some wild shit is going on in this video fam... I hate to be Captain Obvious, but something is SUPERRRRR fishy

Moore

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh by the way gun or gun this is murder...he wasn't wanted, he was minding his business and dumb cops murdered him.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Some wild shit is going on in this video fam... I hate to be Captain Obvious, but something is SUPERRRRR fishy
I just watched it a few more times, he drops two black things on the ground one after the other, and truthfully it didn't really look like a gun the way it fell. It didnt bounce, it just dropped like it was a glove or something. Who knows.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
this is fucked up!

she said "He just took his medicine".

they're gonna try to use that against him also.

plus, there is no gun by his feet like in the photo that they show on the news.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MSNBC is showing that the police in red is standing over the object in question right after the shooting.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched it a few more times, he drops two black things on the ground one after the other, and truthfully it didn't really look like a gun the way it fell. It didnt bounce, it just dropped like it was a glove or something. Who knows.

I agree the pig appeared to flick the item to the ground, kind of hard to do that with a gun. This shit smells fishy, like a whore house close to the end of the month....