pies and thighs

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Masterbaker went to visit MOM'S in my old hood WILLIAMSBURG BROOKLYN HOME OF THE HIPSTERS HERE IS MY REVIEW;)
:dance:
well i did take out i had got the catfish with cornbread and the cheesy grits and the fried 3 pc chicken and biscuit with collard greens and a side of those baked beans omg! and i got the biscuit with sausage gravy oh lawd!!!!!!!!!!! it was guud!;)
LINK FOR MENU:cool:

home-teaser2.jpg

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9IHVNjuGstk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NWVeuEoediQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Sour-Cherry-Pear Pie
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kjbNNrS9gmQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brooklyn's Pies n' Thighs shares the recipe for a Sour-Cherry-Pear Pie.

Category

Entertainment
License

Standard YouTube License

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Trew Music - Pies n Thighs
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a6jhx-zEKSo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Fuhgeddaboudit Food: Pies 'n' Thighs
http://brooklyn.news12.com/story/36782829/fuhgeddaboudit-food-pies-n-thighs

WILLIAMSBURG -
What started off as a small business serving fried chicken out of a beer storage closet has quickly grown to become a popular Brooklyn restaurant.

Pies 'n Thighs on S. 4th Street in Williamsburg serves crispy fried chicken and indulgent desserts.

Owner Carolyn Bane says she loves food and the neighborhood.

Bane says she was born and raised in Boston, but she loves Southern food.

"It's classic American food. We've got burgers, grilled cheese on our homemade white bread, which is awesome," she says.

The restaurant offers a variety of sandwiches and their signature fried chicken box, which come with three pieces of chicken, a biscuit and gravy and a side like cheesy grits.

If it's sweets you're after, Bane says they offer a variety of desserts including donuts and pies.

Pies 'n' Thighs

166 S. 4th Street (at Driggs)

Brooklyn, NY 11211