Man Breaks His Arm Trying To Impress A Chick

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
qQpmIX.gif

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is lowkey one of the greatest videos of all time. show it to every 8th grade boy in the country.

perfect metaphor...

moral of the story is... hoes are to be enjoyed up close or from a distance but never, ever, risk anything for them. you'll usually end up broken if you do.

csi on the girl tho?
LITERALLY! :roflmao2:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
when i watched it i was like how the hell is this guy gonna break his arm...than he fell from high up...bwahaaaaaaaaaaa...god the practical joker strikes again

god: didn't u read the bible??/ didn't u read in between the lines of the adam and eve story??? logic and women never go hand and hand so when u follow women u go against logic and well when u go against logic u'll suffer lifetime consequences... have fun trying to learn how to wipe ur ass with ur left hand now bwahaaaaa lifetime of skidmarks awaits u

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
ouch, i understand tho! when she showed vestiges of that ass he lost his mind.
These new age test tube babies dont know when they have already won. At that point dude should have known its in the bag, bish is showing u her draws shes saying chill we gon fuck. But nooo dumbo cant see the forest for the trees. He saw that ground tho. Oh he saw that good.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
6 times than later on a few more times..nope you are not.. a few times for her..other times for his cac fail

the thing is we ALL have done stupid things like this ESPECIALLY when we young and you learn.

I am HAPPY as HELL there weren't cell phones when I was young...the dumb sh*t I did for girls?

But ya'll making valid points...

this new generation especially since we can SEE everything now? Is just so damn naive and UNWILLING to learn, trust I went thru my hard head phase and we learn through experience...

but these kids SEE the same sh*t everyday and copy it

AGAIN I am NOT saying we aint copy dudes in the hood we shouldn't have...but most of THOSE dues...pulled my coat and said "lil man chill" or just gave some advice.

Its like this generation isn't REALLY utilizing all the KNOWLEDGE that is at their FINGERTIPS

that we NEVER had access too.

on some arrested development sh*t

the girl pulled up her drawers in PUBLIC why you feel yo gotta do THAT!!!!!

sidebar:

I am sure there are some women who would shout back....

YOU slut shaming

she is expressing herself

just because she lifted up her skirt in a public place and rubbed her cooch all over a escalator handrail that probably has the same microbial and viral count as a pig sty in Chernobyl

doesn't mean she is interested.

just means she is free.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wonder if he at least got her number.
cellphone prob got destroyed during the fall..double fail

it's like the something about mary movie all over again..while his arm twisted in reverse..the med team was pushing him away while her retarded bro screams "he was masterbating, he was masterbating".. as he tries to use his left arm to reach for his phone and noticed it was in shambles..plays sad guitar music as he cries in the back of the ambulance

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Comedy.

Only thing his body did right was to sacrifice his arm hitting the ground first, not his head.

Now, to watch a few more times :lol:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dunb muthafucka ....i woulda went and got a better view of that ass in the air. talk about falling out of pussy