"Love Starved Cougar"

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
"Love Starved Cougar"
giphy.gif

I am a very attractive 42-year-old woman who is in love with her 34-year-old husband. We’ve been married 8 years, together for 10. Our only issue is that he is always busy with his multiple money making endeavors and fervent desire to make money. When I had our daughter he asked me to stay home with her while he worked full time and I agreed. Now his mind is always going and when he gets home from work he’s either on conference calls, having meetings or he’s on the computer looking up investments. I appreciate his ability to provide for our family but he’s wiped out at the end of the day and he’s usually ready for bed by 8pm. On a scale of 1 to 10, my love tank is 10 his, is maybe a 4. Mine is constantly on fumes and I need it at least 4 times a week he is fine with it only twice a week and it’s driving me crazy. I’m attracted to him; I love him but he’s too young to be so tired. And whenever we do, do it, it lasts only 5 minutes. He says it’s too good and he is done way too quick. I’ve asked him if he was gay or had a side piece, I should be running from him. But he’s too tired to chase this cougar. I told him he starves me, yes, I am in great health, not overweight, I always smell good and my hair is always done. I take pride in how I carry myself because it is a reflection on him. What should I do????

Thoughts? #WBLS